Why do we not have this?!

Cuz the dev team is sleeping and we will only get a small amount of content through the year…

:rage::rage:

There are SOOOO many good fan based concept arts, I wish Blizz would do a community event “Design your own hero skin concept art contest!”, like many other games does.

I got you

8 Likes

great skins - i want them all!

This is superb :heart:

1 Like

I can’t even imagine what Bob will look like :drooling_face:

1 Like

I do not even play Widow and I would insta buy that lol

1 Like

He should looke like a western bartender.

Isn’t it obvious? They haven’t found an excuse how to make it real money only skin.

I see, a basic loot box-update would be highly appreciated…

1 Like

Idk what you are talking about. Widow has gotten some pretty cool skins.

The snowsuit that she got for a winter event? It’s cute! I have it equipped now.

1 Like

The gun looks great and all, but the rest…

The rest…is a cute snowboard outfit that I wish I could wear snowboarding in real life. I like the whole skin.

1 Like

Thought that was zarya for a moment hahahaha.

Well thankfully that is two completely different departments.

Cuz she already has a skin that is pretty similar?

2 Likes

I already explained this ;).

But you can easily discover this for yourself,
especially since you did create a quote,
so you must have seen the post with all that is attached.

Maybe you just have to scroll up and start reading again :slight_smile:

There is also something else that I do not want to point to yet,
so I say in advance

what’s your point ? :slight_smile:

Looks like a nice outfit, although it might be an issue for an upside down pose. I imagine modifications could be made to the outfit to assist with that aspect however.

In general, I’d say Overwatch skins are lack luster and not all that they could, and arguably should be. There are hundreds of well executed, creative, and unique concept art skins littered throughout forums and unfortunately they will never see the light of day.

This skin to me looks like ballet skin recolored red, with the weapon from lunar new year skin, also recolored red…