Why do people speak foreign languages in vc

But this is in Australia, where English is the superior language and barely anyone speaks more than two languages.

Except there is. The Australian server is Australia, New Zealand and Oceania. Oceanic players are very rare and nearly everyone on the Australian server is from Australia or NZ, which are both English speaking countries. I’m not talking about “everyone in the world”, I’m talking about 2 countries

They have no reason to talk in voice chat anyway because it’s highly unlikely anyone will understand. Again, it’s not “all across the globe”, it’s primarily two countries.

If there are multiple people in the team that can speak that language it’s fine, but after people have not replied or asked them to stop then they should stop

I know, but English is more widespread and if you’re in voice chat on an English speaking server you should speak English

When i find french people i have no problem because i understand the, when i find italians it gets funnier because is not that common, but in the US and European server english is a standard. I would like to see South American, Middle East and Balkans/Eurasian servers, so people have less ping issues and they find more people who speak their language.

BTW i wonder which is the most language in asian servers, i guess korean

1 Like

no it doesnt happen frequently. i play on EU all the time.

warning

racist alert

no such thing as English speaking server

Australia.

Why should they stop? Because you said so?

I speak the language of bullets.

1 Like

Argentina is also in america do they have to speak english?

1 Like

Because they’re on an English speaking server

That’s ridiculous. //

what’s more ridiculous is you necroing a thread that is 2 YEARS DEAD