Why did season reset scam me out my rewards?

I finished season 2 in grandmaster 4, but when I went to claim my rewards at the season reset the game said I was master 1. I only played two games after hitting gm 4 then I never played that role again. Did anyone else experience something similar?

6 Likes

Same here I was not as crazy high I was Platinum 5 and it gave me gold rewards. It kinda sucks cuz I was saving for the golden gun with platinum challenge completion so now im off by like 250.

1 Like

Same issue. I have a post in bug report with already ~15 people answered about the same thing. 0 days since last blizzard failure

1 Like

Same but mine was plat 5 to gold 1, but it still scammed me out of the rewards

1 Like

Perfect I’m glad i’m not the only one experiencing this.

1 Like

Same here. Maxed to Diamond 4 and received Platinum 1 rewards ???

1 Like

This has been a persistent, ongoing bug that the devs have yet to acknowledge. I’ve been documenting this and almost all other competitive bugs since season 34 here:

Please spread the word.

Same thing for me. Not only did I not receive my Top 500 icon from competitive CTF this season and only got the player title, but the career profile stats also removed the proof of me hitting Top 500 in open queue in Season 36 as well. We need to make our voices heard and make the devs give us the rewards we earned.