Why are you changing Orisa Blizz?

Yeah, but I think it will be great! Because they already talked about it, that they just can do numerical changes with the hotfix tool, so that might be the case that he change is more than the reduction or increase of some numbers.

1 Like

i really hope so. something that they canā€™t do with the hotfix tool that would be great: dead enemies no longer punish you by ceasing their heals. hope they make self heal more useful by fixing that, if brig inspire still heals after brig dies, bleed should keep healing JQ after she kills her target.

1 Like

Would be nice if she got the rest duration as a burst heal with a kill. In that way you would be punished for killing the targets you affected with the bleed. Is this enough to make her good? Dont know. But it would be a nice try.

1 Like

To be fair her ultimate is pretty god awful. Personally, just like Bastion I feel like they should just revert the ultimateā€™s to OW1 state. This is coming from someone who plays Mei where one of the only ways to get value out my ult is to combo it with Orisa ult.

1 Like

The Orisa ball was actually fun and interesting, Dunno what idiot decided to change it to this crap. Also she probably should have had Junker queens ult.

Why not just give hog a nerf for the time being to make him less viable instead of making other tanks even more OP to compete with him? That reasoning makes very little sense.

ā€œIf everything is OP then nobody is OPā€ has never been a true statement about game balance.

2 Likes

My BS meter is going through the roof with this one. You canā€™t patch Roadhog because of a ā€œtechnical issueā€, but you can patch pretty much every other hero? Right-oā€¦

I guess Season 01 was overpowered Sojourn, now Season 02 is overpowered Roadhogā€¦

Canā€™t wait to see who is overpowered in Season 03, really gives each season a unique feelā€¦

yes, they are soft reworking him.

Iā€™m all for it. The game can use less 1-shot kills in the game outside of ultimate abilities.

they donā€™t want hog mains to initiate a charge back on all the skins and battlepasses they have bought which I think will happen anyway when they will remove his one shot.

most hog mains play him because of his hook combo if thats gone then that it I guess because he is not good at anything else.

The original game was pretty much non stop crunched and made in around two years, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if it had a lot of sloppy code in it.

If they cared about low ranks, the Pharah/Mercy combo would have been looked at years ago

3 Likes

Literally no one asked for Orisa buffs lol. Why does she have so many options compared to any other tank? Ok maybe her ult is situational but she has block, movement speed, stun, stun lock, stun immunity, unlimited bullets WTF. Now they want to increase her range and make her ult unblockable hahahaha. Blizzard never fails to disappoint do they.

2 Likes

If they do, he will be f-tier again, and then theyā€™ll revert it, the cycle never ends for Roadhog, does itā€¦

I seriously hope they do not try that again.

The change I was most concerned with was the Orisa change specifically to her ultimate, now basically no Tank has a chance of stopping her ult, (I donā€™t count killing as a option since she gets high defense with Fortify/Extra HP) you just have to hope that your teammates are able to get out of it.

2 Likes

And how exactly is Orisaā€™s ultimate going through barriers going to help against Roadhog?

Can we stop removing counter play and everything in the sun going through shields?
Are you trying to make Orisa the ultimate hard counter to Reinhardt?
It makes no sense.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a weird buff to give to Orisa to stand-up to Roadhog when Roadhog doesnā€™t have a barrier to defend against her ultimate in the first place.

Still the damage range increase is useful, and not speficially against Roadhog

There is no firestrike buff so youā€™re invalidating everything you say by your ownā€¦ Funny.

Yeah but her gun still kinda sucks I miss her old gun

Funny a rein main asks for a rein buff for his own benefit and Blizz gives it to him. I guess Cyx should be asking for hog buffs, Emongg for dva/sigma buffs, etc. and they should all get then ā€œjust becauseā€.

The secret for CCs seems to be to become very vocal about how bad the game is now and they will get what they want to shut them up. Nice balancing strat.

1 Like

Orisa definitely needs buffs ā€¦ cuz in lower ranks against Rein the hero is so easy some players just stand in place and bully Reinhardt and his charge ability ā€¦ the tank with literal jet packs that gets pushed back by twirly twurls.

1 Like

This is so true, why does Rein always need to be the one to suffer. He can get stunned, pushed back, booped, hacked, rocket punched, sig ulted into the air, and the shield is not all together useful if high mobility heroes can buzz all around him.

Why cant Rein have fortify when he has his shield up, it doesnā€™t have to reduce damage but should block knockback unless he jumps so that he can still do the knockback escapes.

3 Likes