Why are they giving Sombra Demon Hunter out for free?

They said they’ll release it in 2019 sometime

Did you read the fine print on the page? It was made known that it would be made avilable later on.

m8: Shorter form of “mate”

It was in the fine print last year that the virtual ticket items would eventually be made available for everyone in 2019.

The new ticket doesn’t have this anywhere in the fine print so as far as we can tell the Genji and Sym skins will stay exclusive.

You paid 50 bucks for just one skin. You deserve it.

1 Like

They said they were going to fam…

I knew these kind of posts would flood the forums and it’s popcorn worthy every time.

Read what you’re getting before you get it, folks!

When buying the blizzcon ticket there was a disclaimer that itd be available at a later date.

The pink mercy skin was for, and only for charity, giving that out would just be disrespectful.

No, you paid $50 for the ticket

That true also for this year?

Different story though that was actaully a LIMITED EVENT. It was never done before blizzcon comes back every year. It was also put in the disclaimer.

You should check all the conditions related to the skin. DH sombra becoming public was an announced thing.

I don’t think you understood. Are the same conditions true for Blizzcon this year?

I don’t know because I didn’t see the blizzcon virtual ticket this time.

Ah, I see. Thanks though =)

So NO, the skins will be exclusive to the event. There is no fine print saying any part of the “goodies” will be offered later.

No, it clearly says “meight”.