Why are they giving Sombra Demon Hunter out for free?

So, i paid 50$ or something for it last year… so why are they giving it out for free? why isn’t the other blizzard exclusives being given out aswell? Is this going to happen to the Genji/Sym skin aswell for this blizzon if so i’ll just cancel my order if possible…

5 Likes

because it was stated that it will be available to the masses at a later date.

also 50 USD wasn’t just the skin m8

72 Likes

They had a disclaimer it would return.

13 Likes

Congratulations!

You bought the 2018 blizzcon ticket for the wrong reason. It was stated it will be obetainable at a later date in 2019 but fear of missing out got the best of you and you decided to buy a skin for 50 bucks. I hope you atleast tuned in for the streams they had.

23 Likes

Right?! I want pink mercy back.

5 Likes

Something something fine prints.
Something something being obligated.
Something something you knew about this.

Something like this.

10 Likes

I‘m just here to point at you and say >>haha<<

2 Likes

You paid $50 for a ticket you probably never even used to get a skin for free. We were told the skin would reappear at a later date. Someone didn’t read the fine print.

7 Likes

Give me the 2014 winston skin then, its also a blizzcon exclusive? doesn’t make sense at all.

We knew there would be some kind of future promotion from the footnote on the ticket page last year, we just didn’t know what. The footnote was there specifically to warn you that it would not be fully exclusive to BlizzCon.

Minus the “to the masses” part. They could give away one code as a contest prize or something and still satisfy their requirement.

They said Sombra will be available later - they didnt say that about the Winston skin

7 Likes

The fine print clearly stated that the skin would be made available through other means sometime in 2019.

1 Like

So they basically changed rules becuse people cried over it on the forums, great.

1 Like

Except they didn’t. You should’ve read the fineprint.

16 Likes

I paid $16k for the nice floor mats in the car I got last year and today I heard the dealer was having a giveaway of them today, dafuq is with companies pulling this kind of a ripoff.

3 Likes

You paid for a BlizzCon ticket. Not the skin.

4 Likes

didn’t every complaint over the price say the exact same thing? something along the lines of “you aren’t paying 50$ for a skin, it’s a bonus, you’re paying for all the bonus and the event”

let me guess, that’s no longer the case because you guys lost your precious exclusivity

4 Likes

I have the same question, is Genji and Sym gonna be available aswell?

OP - i feel you a little, i suffered through Hots for Genji skin, playing that game was worse then math and then they gave it to everyone haha.

1 Like

They had a disclaimer WHEN YOU was buying the ticekt that everybody would get the demon hunter skin in 2019.

It has no disclaimer for this year. Please read the terms and condtions before you buy

5 Likes

They said on the news page that it would available at a later date. And your skin’s estimated value is only 10 bucks. There are things that came with your bundle and those factor into the price.

If it says limited time only, it’s generally not coming back. If it says it’s a timed exclusive, those generally do come back. This was a timed exclusive and said so right on the page.

7 Likes