Why are people so obsessed with LGBT? (+StarWars memes)

How about we watch a star wars movie together, and I will answer your questions while we watch

NOW this is P o D r A c I n G

2 Likes

M e m e T h r e a d s

:man_shrugging:
I don’t think you are. But you did categorize it as “obsessive” lol

Most people don’t have the restraint you do unfortunately :sweat_smile:

The Lore team is not in charge of balance, they are two separate teams.

1 Like

What Vader? Death Star is a battle station that blows up planets that Vader also hates, but his master, Palpatine, loves.

I also have not seen almost any Star Wars movie. And I only saw the newest Solo movie because I got roped into it and had no way of exiting the theater. I am not even joking.

Star Wars memes? I am here!
Hello there.

I’m not against LGBT. I just don’t think it needs to be addressed atm considering there is only 29 heroes in the game with 2 being genetically engineered animals (correct me if I’m wrong). Maybe talk about LGBT when there are more heroes in the game. Also, there are more pressing issues that need to be addressed.

Oh, you saw Milking the Cow dry, the movie? How was it?

2 Likes

Watch them in chronological order. Vader’s reveal is more shocking because you don’t know when he appears.

It was really good actually. Made me want to know more about Star Wars, so I might end up seeing the rest of them.

Found the star wars fan

Forgot the “E” XD thank you

1 Like

I’m a fan of the original 6, yes. The newer ones? Total cash cows. Plus, those utter BS force stunts. “Hurr I’ma survive the vacuum of space cause da force is wid me”

1 Like

I know his twist, I think, because of cultural osmosis. He is the guy that was the other guys dad, right?

People want more characters for them to fantasize about and they want THEIR ships legitimized. They already took Tracer,
imo they need no more.

Psst, multitasking exists. Anyways, I made a megathread. So now the only spam on here is stuff like this–dissenting opinions. Who are complaining.

Watch the Prequels first. His reveal is better. It’s 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

1 Like