Why are people so obsessed with LGBT? (+StarWars memes)

I have to agree, some people care more about sex than the actual game.

A bit over-the-top don’t you think? Not even the devs on the forums speak like that.

If you’re going to insult me I am well prepared to fire back.

Not really. There’s a bunch of crazy cool stuff that happens years before the movie in the story. But the real story is about a slave boy growing up to become a Jedi and finding out he is the Chosen One. At 20, he secretely marries because Jedi cannot marry. Then, he is afriad of losing his wife the same way his mother did, he doesn’t have a father, he was born though the Dark Side. In order to save his wife he becomes a “bad guy”. Being this “bad guy” makes his wife die of sadness and his best friend chopping his legs off and burn on a lava planet. After 20 years he finds out his wife gave birth to a son and daughter though a bounty hunter. Few years later he kills his master, saves his son, and fulfills the prophecy of the Chosen One.

You have demonstrated yet another problem that requires more attention than the sexuality of heroes. So many Overwatch players, specifically on the forums, are so over sensitive… say one thing and they’ll try to start beef with you. Nepenthe, if I came across as insulting, I apologise but you need to maybe loosen up a bit because why would I insult you?

Lets not forget his crippling weakness; The High Ground

1 Like

He didn’t kill Anakin because he wanted to keep the moral high ground

1 Like

Dude what? Who insulted you?

1 Like

Atleast it’s a better plot than Harry Potter and the cursed child👌

“Are you threatening me Master Jedi?”

No one is obsessed.

But people have this fun tendency to group anyone who advocate for the same thing that they may disagree with as “wrongfully obsessive” over it.

Talking about it =/= obsessive.

It’s different teams of people though?

*hides in shame for not having seen SW yet*

You called me pretentious for explaining my opinion pretty concisely. I fired back with my implication about your education.

I appreciate the apology, and I also apologize and rescind my remark, although I wouldn’t call myself sensitive. I am totally down for mudslinging if that’s how people wanna roll. It doesn’t hurt my feelings.

1 Like

Hopefully, I don’t fall under that category😅

…Like, no Star Wars at all? I understand the newer films, cause y’know, screw em. But the original 6? CMON

1 Like

Shoves all 6 movies, KOTOR, Republic Commandos, and The Clones Wars into your face

1 Like

and the original Star Wars Battlefronts

1 Like

The only character I know from Star Wars is the guy with the black mask; Death Star? Think he’s dead though.