Why are people mad that the pros are playing OW2 right now?

Testers should be people who know what kind of mechanics are in game, so that just means they forget to give proper information to their test group if they were actual testers or who ever was playing there.
Tho if it would be test match to see how stuff work i would not be supprised if someone would try to hit torb turret more than needed.

Master Chief, mind telling me what you are doing on the overwatch forums?
Sir, complaing about unimportant and stupid things.

1 Like

No.

[Characters required].

3 Likes

Massive amounts of jealousy.

1 Like

fun parts

freeze and slow

pick one

QA and pro play are two different things
The community cried that pros didn’t test the game when the devs tried it and the opinion of pros had a lot of weight in the discussion here.
Now we see a full 180 and crying that pros have no clue

The game is in a horrible state, not of pros but because of the community itself and how poorly the devs reacted to bad community development and habits

Well those 2 were separate from my first claim

It was more for the claim that the balance and butcher heroes for OWL

people are anti pro here

if the community playtests anything its the PvE I’d much rather the pros help with the actual PVP and balance of the game

3 Likes

If the pro play tests are going well, they might annouce a beta during the stream, but even then people will complain about no new heros in that beta because they can’t remember what the OW beta was like.

Angry? No

I greeted this news with a huge sigh and an eye roll. Blizzard. The Overwatch league is not going to happen, no matter how much you try to prop it up.

7 Likes

The Mei meta was some of the least fun this game ever had. If you played Tank you basically could not play the game for long stretches of time. If you are telling me the pros are going to prevent that from happening and you want to call this a negative I hate to break it to you but that is a TOUGH sell.

1 Like

I do agree 100%

But instead of trying to balance her, they just giga nerfed her

6 Likes

blizzards big money maker is OWL. but its basically done now that 70%+ of the sponsors have pulled out of the league. so hopefully they dont focus on it only for ow2

1 Like

The thing is Mei was a core design failure. You cannot balance a hero whose play style is not letting you play the game and make it ever fun hence why she is also likely to see a rework in OW2.

1 Like

I think it would be better if you either let everyone play and listen to all the feedback, or if they are going to have the pros play they need to ignore their feedback and look at the stats. The pro players are some of the most biased ones out there and are not the ones to be trusting the entire balance of the game on.

3 Likes

Good one lol
2 sponsors are back right now for the playoffs, they will get more for OW2.
And the OWL will be more popular with OW2, that is for sure :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Because the forums are plagued with entitlement. If they don’t get what they want it’s somehow a crime or injustice.

8 Likes

the pitty party never stops here

2 Likes

Because Blizzard adjusts the game around the top 1% of players for all games, just so they can make interesting content that they profit off of.

If they were actual “pro players” they would be taking a game, learning it and becoming better at it. and NOT relying on the publisher to change it for them.

The only Professionalism to it. Is they are being paid to play the game for Blizzard.

4 Likes

dont deny a lot of big name sponsors left.

1 Like