Why are Blizz so silent?

Ah you caught me. My sweeping hyperbole was, in fact, exaggerated.

A company as big as Blizzard, should be able to ‘make time’ for their forums and be able to work on something big.

1 Like

So if that is true. And it bothers Blizzard enough to avoid the forums, then why has OWL hired some of the people theyve hired? And not fired them after theyve been suspended for being hateful.

1 Like

yap

Be careful, not sounding truthful decreases a large amount of confidence

To be fair I think a lot of people are frustrated that were given a platform to try and help the team out with what the community wants, and we dont get any response. Its like the PTR, they put something up and ask for feedback but everyone knows ptr is just a preview, not a tester.
The forums have taken a bad turn recently, but the team hasnt been telling us anything. No lore, no actual new content (personally I dont count skins as content as its just cosmetic)

4 Likes

Because a majority of the community felt like they were ripped off, the companies in question got bad press, and shareholders were bailing.

None of which are happening or will happen to Blizzard in the near future.

Lucioball 3 and Hallowen 3 ?
Huge.

patch team is not working on new heroes don’t let the 100 employees for overwatch fool you they don’t all qualify to work on everything and right now the patch team is either screwing around, fixing hit reg, or torbs rework is so big it might as well be a whole new hero

But you never heard any of that as of late so why even say that if you refuse to actually listen in to the feedback and make a balance patch regarding that feedback.

Again and again with each passing patches do the game, that sentence loses its meaning.

Because the forums are where dreams die. Too much time on this forum and youll be so depressed by all the crying and whining you’ll want to slit something.

Ultimately, I hope that something huge is coming and that that will explain their absence. I particularly hope that this is the case and that it will be in some response to what has come across as a lackluster Summer Games. It’s unfortunate, however, that whatever they are possibly working on takes away from the connectedness to the community.

1 Like

Well they really don’t like/care about negative feedback these days.

Them making announcements on the forums makes sense. But I don’t see why they should respond to a vast majority of threads here.

because… who cares about a broken game with a nonworking comp mode and SR-System? The “ballancing” showed us pretty good how much they care about OW right now.

Silent before the storm… :grinning:

I think they’re cooking something right now.

I don’t know. They’re probably busy cooking up something? I mean, yeah…Possibly? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

OWL Season 2, obviously. I wouldn’t count of anything else atm.

Or maybe… only some changes to Rialto, as Jeff provided the data showing it’s too defense friendly.

Hello OP, to me the answer to your question is: what 90% of posters say is so stupid that “blizz” wouldn’t even care to reply.

Plus, the attitude of many here is like " NERF THIS OR THAT IMMEDIATELY YOU NOOBS, DON’T YOU EVEN SEE YOUR GAME IS TRASH!?" wich obviously doesn’t deserve any consideration from the devs team.

Have you seen the Undertale community?

That is true horror.

1 Like

One thing i know for sure that they are seemingly active on overwatch reddit