Why Am I Not Getting Into Top 500?

I should be in top 500 for FFA Dm comp on Xbox, but i am not in the list and did not get the spray or profile pic.
My SR is 3024, i played 51 games, top 500 SR starts at 3000, and there is only 306 people in top 500.
WHY am i not in top 500?
On Xbox you do not have to connect your phone number to get into top 500 so that is not the answer.

Please someone explain to me if i have to file a ticket for top 500 or if something els is gone wrong?

Do you have an other acc in t500? If yes maybe because of that. Otherwise I think you have to verify your acc somehow to get the T500 check.

I do not have any other acc in top 500 so that can not be it.
I also have verified my account over two years ago with Blizzard and i was top 500 last year in FFA DM and i did not do anything different this year and i have met every thing i need to have met for me to be in top 500.

Do you have SMS protect enabled on your account? You NEED to have your phone number verified in order to get top 500. This has been in place since season 11.

See more info here:

1 Like

There’s a possibility that the games played stat counts some games that the t500 req doesn’t. That’s why you should never stop at the bare minimum for games played, but continue to play until you see your name on the leaderboard.

Unfortunately, since this is all too late for you to action, you’ll need to contact cs and see if they can do something for you. It’s a slim chance since all that is probably automated, but may as well try.

1 Like

I do not have to do this as a Xbox player, it says in a file under the support files that Xbox/Ps4 and switch players do not have to add a SmS to there account.
PC players do.

Hmm, sorry about that, didn’t know that it didn’t effect console.

I’d make a post in tech support, or file a support ticket if I was you.

1 Like

I have never had to do this before so where do i start to file a supprot ticket?

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/overwatch

There you are, best of luck!

Play another game. This has happened to me before where I was easily top200 and had 50/51 games played but it didn’t register until I played another.

I tried writing a support ticket and the answer wasn’t really helpful, they can’t just “put you in Top500” unfortunately lol.

Thank you for the help.

Top 500 requirements, courtesy of WyomingMyst:

• Must play 50 games for an individual role in main competitive or arcade competitive modes. 25 games in each role if aiming for the main Competitive “combined” leaderboard (not counting any games where a leaver causes a match to cancel).
  • Must be at least diamond rank (if the top 500 is incomplete for the rank ladder the player is aiming for)
  • Must not receive any Competitive suspensions (left a game) in the last fifty games
  • Leaderboards are based on hidden MMR and not necessarily the displayed skill rating. If SR is inflated by the hidden MMR, a player may not be listed as top 500 even if they surpass other players’ skill ratings.
  • Combined roles leaderboard uses an entirely separate hidden MMR from that of individual MMRs.

This makes sense for ladder top 500 out not for FFA DM comp.
Even if my MMR was inflated i should still have been on the leaderboard because the inflation should not have been that bad.
I am a 3200 player on normal ladder and in FFA DM i was placed at 3124 ( i know for sure it was 3100 ) and then dropped SR down because of my MMR.
So i am still lost to why i was not put on the board.

I played 50 games
I was 3024
I have received 0 suspensions and did not leave any games of FFA DM.
And my skill should not be inflated because i dropped from my placement SR to a more normal SR for the game mode.
And the last dot does not help me.

I know it is to late for Blizzard to do anything about this but if this is a Bug it NEEDS to be fixed.
I played FFA DM so i could be top 500 ( trying to not be a crybaby here ) and i played through the unfun lobbies just so i could be in a top 500 spot.