Whos ready for the placement threads?

incoming soon

“Won X amount of games and got placed in X SR”

“WTF broken system never playing again, i deserve to be higher!”

then the “reset mmr threads”

13 Likes
  • grabs popcorn * :popcorn:
2 Likes

It’s sad that people care about placements considering how pointless it is.

1 Like

I don’t even want to play enough to rank this account up. I won a couple of deathmatches yesterday and sat in queue for 5 min then just said F it and watched netflix.

If it’s taking over 5 min to find a arcade or qp game in the evening what does that say about hom many people are on?

They’ve already started.

I just hope more people figure out that their season end SR is the starting point for placements…

3 Likes

You forgot …

• worst season yet and season X was not this bad.

Or

• leavers/ throwers made me place lower.
2 Likes

But… This season was actually more fun than we’ve had it quite some time

1 Like

I agree with that. Even though I stopped playing once I hit my season high just because I was a bit bored. I did see how the variety of hero’s became a lot more diverse due to some nerfs/buffs. But the general playerbase still thinks everything should be easy and if they are slightly inconvenienced they think it’s the worst.

1 Like

I’ve got my popcorn on hand.

I love/hate this forum, it’s funny as hell some of the random s*** people come up with, but frustrating at the same time as they never want to listen to sense.

LOL this happens every season

I think things are finally almost balanced, brig may need some work, hog needs a buff and for this “fix” to NOT go through

we turned it into a drinking game…

yeah placements pretty pointless dosent matter how many you win or loose youll be bout the same sr

1 Like

I think this thread is the damn bursting. Thanks OP!!!;82$$;&,’

I finished at 3000 SR. The SR system is broken if I don’t place GM

1 Like

I never understood the placements hate. Its an opportunity to practice something new in a comp environment with very little consequences

I used to loath placements, but I realized I like them now because I always get higher Sr than where I left off the previous season, even if I lose all 10 games.

I look forward to them now.

you should aim for 9-10 wins if u can

if u get 9 wins u will place +70 sr from ur last sr u stopped*

Game disconnected and the blizzard website went offline in Northeast USA (NJ). Winning the game. Come back to a loss and a 5 minute suspension. Thanks Blizzard :confused: