Who should be buffed/nerf?

Now that the game has been out for almost 2 weeks, who do you think should buffed and nerfed and how?

rework moira/pharah/reaper. ( too low effort / high rewards on not higher ranks. bad hero designs).

nerf genji dmg on blade.
nerf zarya , Sojurn and dva numbers and remove hack on invisible.

2 Likes

Sojurn nerf, D.F buff/change, sombra rework, moira is honestly fine to me, Zarya rework on bubbles, hanzo 1 tap potential nerf

1 Like

Buff 2cp mode and bring that back.

Nerf Push mode.

Buff Mercy :sob::revolving_hearts:

20char

5 Likes

Significant nerfs for: Sojourn
Nerfs (change?) for: Zarya, Sombra, Genji, possibly D.Va
Buffs (change?) for: Junker Queen, Mercy, possibly Roadhog
Significant buffs (reworks?): Symmetra, Doomfist, Junkrat
“Leave them alone” (aka skill issues): Moira, Orisa, Ana, Kiriko

It’s all very, very subjective and only my take on the matter. Also no suggestion on “how”, that’s dev’s job

1 Like

Gut reaction tells me

Nerf:

• Sojourn
  • Sombra
  • Genji
  • Zarya
  • D.Va
  • Moira
  • DPS passive speed boost removed

Buff:

• Doomfist
  • Brigitte
  • Ashe

Just my opinion though.

1 Like

dont understand the genji nerf, guy is a diver meta remnant, sword makes him dangerous but ultimately still the same health, focus him quickly and move on

I’ve only been able to play for 2 or 3 days all things considered

Don’t know yet

1 Like

He was indirectly buffed three times:

• DPS passive
  • 5v5 (i.e. much more value of every elim)
  • Removal / reduction of CC

I don’t think he needs heavy nerfs like Sojourn but some adjustments are definitely called for.

1 Like

Buff or rework reaper
Nerf Zarya, Dva, Sojurn and Dps passive.

doomfist should prob receive a rework instead of straight up buffs
Kiriko is also overtuned

Plug time

(20 chars)

d.va nerf is weird, shes fine rn. Winston needs a dps buff on ult but thats it. Zarya damage reduction is really bad idea its whats making D.F bad

1 Like

Mr. Aaron has stated shes one of the strongest tanks atm, looking at getting nerfed in a upcoming midseason patch :

Winston is also very strong, specially in a skilled/coordinated divey team, should be looking at nerfs specially after D.va/Zar gets bonked too.

What, so you want DF bad and Zarya OP? I see…
Its not even whats keeping DF bad, though i suppose every tank option is bad when you could be playing an OP Zarya, i’ll give you that.

Literally they said she was technically beat out by three other tanks but sure…

Enough people complaining so they gave in.
Expect a very minor nerf as they alluded to how it’s more perceived strength than actual.

1 Like

Nerf:

• Sojourn
  • Sombra
  • Zarya
  • Moira
  • DPS passive speed boost removed

Buff:

• Doomfist
  • Brigitte
  • Zen
  • Mei
  • Hog
  • Queen

im saying zarya bubble needs more thought on nerfing but instead of negation to dr is just dumb, i want doom to be reworked or back to old doom but nerfed slightly. Zarya’s bubble to me when using it lacked feedback on user so i dont play her for this reason paired with how dum strong it is

You’re a very small minority, Mr Aaron has also stated they are looking into his block and ulti for buffs so that wont happen.

I dont understand, what is Negation to Dr?

hog needs no buff at all so defo no, zen is plenty fine and has fairly good headshot dps, mei is a tank killer and is fine rn, brig shield needs slight increase. Moira i feel shouldnt have passive regen when fighting nor the ability to not have to aim, change it to be like kirikos aiming and that’d be fine

D.va is much like Tracer in a sense, shes difficult to play but very strong in the hands of skilled tank players, it makes sense she would be beat out in stats for the majority of players, specially since they are still learning the game,

Plus Zarya sort of soft counters her and so alot of situations we would have D.vas that refuse to switch off into an OP Zarya eff up her stats or alot of Zarya mirrors.

But that doesnt change the fact she is very strong and needs some bonking.

1 Like