Who primarily plays QP or COMP?

Just want to see if QP or COMP is more popular on the forums.

I personally primarily play QP as Overwatch is my relax game, I just want a bit of fun after work. Comp I find to be a lot more stressful but will play during the weekends when I got the free-time.

2 Likes

Coming back after a long time, so i’ve stuck with QP for now.

Mostly Open Queue, i seem to find it more enjoyable than RQ so far too.
Might play Comp again, though it just feels wonky balance wise… next to that we also have the boring same meta so… well i’d rather have something fun and new.

1 Like

I almost exclusively play comp.

1 Like

I exclusively play arcade now, but Comp was actually fun. I’m straight on not touching QP again.

3 Likes

I usually just play QP because I’m scared of people yelling at me in COMP.

3 Likes

I used to grind comp, but now after coming back from a long break I only play QP & Arcade

4 Likes

I may or may not start playing DPS in QP just to get more familiar with another role but thats about the only reason.

Also DM… I love DM.

2 Likes

Comp because if you are not playing comp you aren’t really playing the game.

ratio was always the same
25% playerbase plays qp
15% comp
Ratio is different for Korean servers but same for EU and NA
In Korea they have pretty equal ratio between QP and Compet.

I play custom games…

3 Likes

QP. Comp is just “Who’s smurf is better” simulator and people in QP don’t care about off-meta picks like Moira.

Oh yeah, custom games. They are more fun than anything, especially right when they removed permanent Archives.

2 Likes

Mostly QP and some Arcade. I play ranked only the number of matches needed to get ranked (25 total), even though I actually like the ruleset with swapping sides more but its more Stressfull.

QP because of stack limitations and losing all interest in comp way back in the day when I realized the fundamental issues that it had that they managed to only fix once a handful of other crushing fundamental issues rose up in it with the dwindling playerbase

1 Like

What and the other 60% of the playerbase just looks at the start-screen? ahahhah

7 Likes

It’s the only thing left worth a damn because the community gets to play pseudo-Dev and actually make the game good.

1 Like

Where did the rest 60% go?

2 Likes

I mostly play arcade or LFG 6 stack QP

Mostly QP, sometimes COMP untill I come across toxic peoples then Im done with COMP for awhile.

1 Like

I play comp almost exclusively. The only difference in how I play is that I won’t test new heroes in comp. Its not stressful for me bc if someone’s toxic I usually think its funny. The only difference for me is I care a little more and get points for it

I’d love to get back into comp at some point, but I would need to dedicate a good amount of time doing warm-up exercises and everything like that, which I don’t have at this moment. I want to be on my A game if I were to play that mode.

I’m more of a TDM guy, but DM is fun. My go-to FFA characters historically were Pharah and Soldier, but I’ve been playing as Ana lately for that extra challenge and now she has surpassed Soldier as my 2nd most played character.

On a different note, I’d love to see Freezethaw mode make it to the regular arcade lineup. It’s 4v4 elimination mode, but you could revive dead teammates.

1 Like