Who is “famous” on the forums?

The what now.

Looks like i need to do some exploring…

1 Like

None of us do. It dies for weeks at a time.
Just a training ground for the forum necromancers

1 Like

It makes me sad, you are all great people and I always value Epsilon’s opinion!

3 Likes

Did somebody say…

¿ZƎᴚ SS∀W

Are you trying to get this thread locked?

2 Likes

This reminds me, have my daily single-rez to perform there!

1 Like

No… I am trying to get Banned for having an opinion. :grin:

Thanks~

“Ana Cabana” such a cute name

1 Like

Don’t know about famous but I actually know a lot of the regular posters here. Kudos, continue making this place awesome. :+1:

2 Likes

And they got a skin to match the name now too!

3 Likes

God i miss RichC. 20 char

3 Likes

You should see it now then! The Pokemon have gotten 10 times worse :anguished:

I find it amusing that divulging into the history of my BattleTag has derailed half of the posts in this thread.

This is one of those times that I might be glad that I don’t have my green text back.

4 Likes

I’ve seen a few ideas lol I’m pretty sure I saw a trash bag Pokemon but that’s none of my business. That’s why I only play fire red and leaf green anymore

1 Like

I find it sad that I’ve always spelled your name with an ‘i’ instead of ‘y’ in "Myst’’…
Seems auto-correct has screwed my brain over for life

You aren’t aggressive in any way at all by any stretch of the imagination, so don’t worry.

That one person who goes around claiming widow takes less skill than brigitte.

I won’t list names :hugs:

1 Like

Hmm i always assumed your name was wow related. (Pandaria)

Any-hoot You have been a invaluable contributer to the technical support forums & Deserve all the praise you get.

4 Likes

I played a tiny bit WoW back in the day, but Overwatch is my core Blizzard game. Of course I will admit, back when I participated in the old Twitter CROWDS program, the Blizzard CS staff did give me a few freebies like Hearthstone packs or the StarCraft II Nova Covert Ops mission pack. I now have licenses to all of Blizzard’s active games on the BattleNet platform.