Who do you think will see changes this PTR?

Pharah was just announced

I’d say Genji isn’t due for any changes in a LONG time, a lot of people seem to think he’s in a perfect spot.

Maybe Brigitte

Possible Torb Rework

Maybe some more Rein bug fixes?

Maybe even a small Reaper buff?

Perhaps Bastion changes?

This was created today only a few minutes ago so probably Pharah.

2 Likes

Probably some iterations on the support changes. Moira might get something else, Mercy and Ana adjusted up and down a but respectively.

Also Torb rework. Or something significant since we’re also getting a dev update. Maybe the last social system?

1 Like

Really hope she gets weakened on console, pharmercy is weak on PC but a controlling force on console.

That’s not really true. Not everybody can play Soldier or McCree and a lot more can’t play Widow so what are you to do when you don’t have a hitscan player?

Well its weaker than on console by least. Much easier to shoot down with a mouse than with an analog stick for sure.

Probably some more adjustements/fine tuning for Rialto I guess.

1 Like

I’m still hoping for Junkrat bug fixes or a revert on the nade nerf.

1 Like

Patch just started so idk.

Well apparently we are due for a new PTR patch this tuesday, or sometime “next week” according to jeff, must be huge since it involves a dev update, more than likely the last social system.

These Pharah potential changes kind of scare me in a way. Are they buffs or nerfs? Time will tell on this.

Sombra needs buffs that make her more powerful on her own, but less powerful in a coordinated setting. I’m hoping for a spread reduction (even at the cost of damage output, so she isn’t an assassin). To balance this, perhaps make it so that the Hack duration is much shorter if Sombra isn’t within 20m of an enemy. That way, Sombra can get in and do her business, but if she doesn’t stay in the fight, she doesn’t have as much influence.

Bastion could use buffs that make him viable at higher ranks without making him a monster at lower ones. He need a skill element to his damage output. Reduce his spread and let him headshot again, but only with a 1.5x multiplier, and give him a skill-based E ability. That way, good players are rewarded with more damage.

Torbjorn rework. Fingers crossed that it’s better than Symmetra’s.

Speaking of Symmetra, she could use buffs. I’d love to see her secondary fire get tied into her charge system, i.e., lower the base damage of her orbs, let their damage scale with charge, and let using them charge her gun. This would tie her kit together and allow her to poke from afar to build up damage before the enemy engages. Additionally, both firing modes would have a larger hitbox/radius at lower levels and/or consume less ammo at lower levels. At low charge, she has an easy time building it up, but high-charge attacks would be far less forgiving.

I really hope she doesnt get buffed on console too much, she’s such a controlling force with pharmercy.

1 Like