Which forum-goers do you like the most?

http://puu.sh/DIzjz/429d3b0a34.jpg

I’m a grinch when it comes to liking people apparently.

1 Like

http://puu.sh/DIzjz/429d3b0a34.jpg

3 Likes

Thank. I lost my level 3 a while back and it’s never returned.

3 Likes

I always just tell people my Mom made my account and doesn’t like me.

Incidentally, if the “I’ll Accept It” story hadn’t happened, my battletag would probably have been named after the next most recent dumb joke, which was the name I gave my character in a short-lived Pathfinder campaign.

I was a half-orc named “Haphelph” (pronounced “Half-Elf”)…

And damn if I wasn’t the cutest swashbuckler half-orc named Haphelph the world had ever seen :wink:

4 Likes

I love that name. Might make a joke character with such a name for my players to interact with at some point.

3 Likes

I originally bought this game thinking I was gonna be a genji main, but quickly did I change my mind. The name stuck, however.

3 Likes

It is a cool name tbh

Near_Void

Near
To be close to something

Void
Emptyness, Space, Nothingness, Uninhabitable

It was really fun being Haphelph. We had such a large group that I didn’t get to do much, (the fighting would be over by the time I got to perform an action, and we gave up entirely after 3 sessions).

As a result, the only times I got to roll dice was when the DM overheard me make a stupid joke in-character. While half the party was fighting dire wolves, I rolled a 1 on shaving with my cutlass, and gouged a hole in my cheek. The DM told me it would get infected if I didn’t wash it, but refused to answer my question of whether I cared (I was a half-orc swashbuckler, hygiene didn’t seem like a priority).

Later someone tossed a gold coin to our Bard to hire him to play a song for us, and because I was bored in the back of the party I tried to catch the coin out of the air. Another 1, and I fall face first in a pile of deer crap, and that cheek wound gets infected.

DM: “I TOLD you it would get infected…”

Me: “Yeah, but you wouldn’t tell me whether I cared!”

And that was actually the end of the short life of Haphelph the maybe-not-as-cute-as-I-previously-suggested Half-Orc. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

2 Likes

What happened to him!?

2 Likes

I think this thread is super cool because it really shows the connections in this community (even if you cant quite remember everyone lol)

3 Likes

Weren’t there two actually at one point?

And I haven’t seen him post in ages. He might be sleeping with the fishes :cry:

I don’t know a lot of people that want to be smaller, that’s pretty cool.

I’m the Rocktopus because octopi are like they’re from another planet, and I like to rock.

4 Likes

Yea, i am a bit of a walking mountain.
Wish i was small… but hey, what can ya do.

That’s why i choose to be small in fiction, where i can be smol if i want to.

1 Like

This is what I think of whenever I see your name… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I bet you like the song Rock Lobster.

… Probably a variety of songs actually. Now I’m curious what you listen to.

2 Likes

his profile is here if you want to stalk him

I remember a post he made about confronting his mental health issues, hope he’s ok.

2 Likes

My 6’6" friends smash their heads on stuff all the time.

2 Likes

It’s funny watching my sister’s boyfriend hunch over to get into my not small SUV. Poor dude is 6’7 or 6’8

3 Likes