Which forum-goers do you like the most?

We may have saved a good chunk of that thread, but man. A lot ot it needed to undergo some form of detox. It was bad lol.

1 Like

Lias, Zence, Backsword, RichC, Andough, and RobotWizard in that order.

5 Likes

Just out of curiosity, where do you guys come up with your battletags? (Assuming it isnā€™t based on your real life name).
Is there a story behind it, is it a reference to something, did you just throw random words/letters together?

The story behind my name is really stupid. Like unbelievably stupid. But the punchline is that I said ā€œIā€™ll accept itā€, and my friend misheard it because of my accent I guess, cuz she responded with ā€œdid you just say Alex Eptit?ā€

And my friend and I have a long history of incredibly dumb running jokes, so the nickname stuck, and a couple days later I bought Overwatch and guess what was at the top of my list for dumb username ideas? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

LUL, omg, team chat.

5 Likes

So, mine I have used since december of 04 before battletags were actually a thing. I used it for my hunter on WoW.

I initially rolled a troll hunter who starts in the orc and troll starting zone. In there, at level 4 there is a quest to go beat up and wake up a bunch of lazy peons sleeping on the job.

Deleted the troll and made an orc hunter to look like the peons. I never did the quest in my hunter. I spared my brethen.

Incidentally, I think around 2012, 2013, a youtuber by the same name (TheLazypeon) became popular. So people just started assuming I need my stuff after him, or that I am him. Iā€™m not, for the record. Iā€™m not a british guy doing mmo reviews haha.

To be fair, those are always the best kinds of jokes.

2 Likes

Foxes are one of my favorite animals, beautiful and majestic, intelligent and cunning.

ā€œChibiā€ in Japanese roughly translates to ā€œSmallā€ or ā€œCuteā€ Which i aspire and wish to be, just like a small foxā€¦ when in reality iā€™m nearly the opposite.

2 Likes

I think soā€¦but be aware that they will never be sorry, no matter how many times they say they are

1 Like

Long story short, my name is Alexis and I had 2 thyroid removal surgeries after which my dad called me his little pez dispenser both times

8 Likes

Youā€™re a cute fox in my heart.

3 Likes

But really though, iā€™m that large person you nickname ā€œTinyā€
Literally over 6 feet tall.

8 Likes

ChibiFox for some reason is a Bastion in my heart

3 Likes

A bastion of cute small foxes.

3 Likes

Cute floofer. Real be real

2 Likes

Tall is beautiful!

9 Likes

This is why people like you lol

3 Likes

That isā€¦ inspiring and encouragingā€¦

Thank you RichC and all of you. ;-;

4 Likes

Iā€™m just saying, if anyone in these forums was secretly an adorable little fox, youā€™d be my first guess.

ā€¦

My second guess would be RichC.

5 Likes

I see a cute fox. I wanna pet it so much

1 Like

Youā€™re right, tall is beautiful

3 Likes

I aspire to be a cute orc.

https://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/0/4317/611184-warcraft_peon__medium_.png

The epitome of beauty.

4 Likes