AkaiEngarde -79

Most Liked By
AkaiEngarde -77
AeroCrypt -47
Rocktopus -38
Alexisǃ -30
Tonusu -28
Simian -26

I seem to be loved by the Junkrat gang. And I apparently heart Rocktopus and JellyandJam.

Then again, I love everyone <3

3 Likes

I’m like, 5’10, 5’11?

Pretty comfortable with my height. I don’t feel short. But I also don’t feel like a NBA star. And most importantly, taller than my dad.

1 Like

I’m the shortest in my family at 5’6 except mom who was 5’4. My 75 year old grandma is still 6’0

1 Like

I have a 2nd cousin who is like, 4’7 or something around there. I feel bad for her.

That sucks. She legally needs a booster seat to drive. Feelabadman lol

1 Like

I must be in the minority to love short guys. Hell I dated a tall guy and swore I wouldn’t ever again because it hurt my neck looking into his eyes.

Then I met my current boyfriend who’s 6’1…

I’m 5’3.5

2 Likes

Most Liked

RichC

WyomingMyst

JellyandJam

GreyFalcon

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure Meis live in cryogenic chambers.

2 Likes

Yeah. I haven’t actually seen her in years now that I think about it. She’s part of the family that lives down in Florida. If I recall correctly, she had some health issues in her more developmental years that stunted her growth.

My dad’s 5’2.

My mom’s 5’4.

I’m smack in-between

2 Likes

You’re making me feel strangely tall right now lol.

4 Likes

I feel that in my soul. My hypothyroidism stunted… more feminine aspects of my body… Lol

1 Like

I don’t really have favourites but the person with the most likes from me is Backsword which is a WHOPPING 3, 1 higher than the other people I’ve liked

2 Likes

R.I.P.

The only issue I have is that I’m autistic. I mostly just have troubles socially IRL for awhile around people. And also I have days where I have a sort of sensory overload. But physically, I am a okay!

except I’m not actually an orc. Curses.

2 Likes

Yeah… We are short on both sides of my family…
My boyfriend loves it because apparently he likes short women.

I hate being short… And with a round face it doubly sucks

1 Like

Zug zug.

1 Like

Excluding Jeff, Wyoming’s at the top of my list

My highest liked by is SpookySquid, with a close tied second by Yourself and PeopleMage

Well. If it helps, short is cute. So is tall.

I don’t discriminate. People are cute.

Work work.
Me busy, leave me alone.
Whaaaaaaat?

And my favorite.

2 Likes

Yall I JUST logged off of WoW lmao

2 Likes

I got lucky and mostly inherited my dad’s side physically. Skinny little thing, but beats being thicc and 5’1

1 Like