Which f tier heroes are doing the worse

In the baguette rein zarya hanzo mercy zen meta

All the heroes in f tier are bastion, sombra,torb,(symms getting reworked) reaper mei and doomfist
All of these heroes have been bad since they’ve come out and have rarely ever been good but how bad are they in this meta

Doomfist is actually pretty good in this meta he soft counters brigette and hard counters both rein and zen he also has better stats then the majority of the offense category

Sombras trash in this meta even tho she should be great since the meta heroes include rein zen and brigette but she spams 2 much armor at least shes getting changes tho

Meis always been pretty trash except a brief time between season 2 and 3 in this deathball meta tho shes somewhat viable if you can place your walls right to disrupt the enemy team

well reapers been garbage in every meta since season 2 but hes nvr been this trash b4 with the double sniper armor spam meta hes practically the worse pick in the game after bastion

speaking of bastion he finally counters someone other then rein and winston he destroys brigette but hes still utter garbage

with the addition of torbs daughter baguette armor became a lot more common torbs still trash but at least he can stack armor lmao

sorry if i typed in a trash format or didn’t really give good reasons why their bad or even somewhat good in this meta

2 Likes

SOMBRA NOT GETTING REWORKED. But to answer ur question probably torb or sombra

2 Likes

crap youre right lmao il fix it i meant 2 say at least shes getting changes

Torb lol
20characters

Honestly, once you get to the trash heap known as f-tier, it is not really even a competition. They are all doing the worst in their own respective ways.

Reaper needs changes, this is a pretty well-known fact by now, and coincidentally the vast majority of those who oppose such a notion are either low-skilled players (Reaper being a “noob stomper”) or Tank/Support mains.

Ironic. The last time Reaper was meta (debatable, actually, since Reinhardt and Genji were better picks than him at the time) was when people were still wondering who Sombra was. This should tell you how much time has passed.

4 Likes

shhhh youl offend 90% of the forum

The same forum who turned Mercy into the most OP hero in the game’s history. The same forum who turned Hanzo into OP Mercy 2.0. The same forum who keeps saying that the developers are biased against Supports, even though Support heroes have always dictated the meta. Yeah, No. This forum is not really set itself as an example to respect or follow.

8 Likes

inb4 but mercy is boring 2 play (yeah but shes been meta 4ever how boring can she actually be lmao)

3 Likes

People will say Torb, my answer will have to be Sombra.

in my opinion its easily reaper he literally cant do anything to either hanzo wm or baguette and she just spams armor on everyone else

1 Like

It is a toss up between Torb, Bastion, and Sombra.

1 Like

Bastion. It’s not even close.

2 Likes

Which make sense, but I am thinking about overall.

He still can shred through armor relatively quick enough, but the reason why I said Sombra because in this meta, hack is just not enough and that is due to all the armor that is being dished out.

Plus her bug is what is killing her. If we had pre-buff Sombra or even Pre-Nerf Sombra, then she would be perfect for this Meta as she will counter the heroes in this meta with ease.

I am just upset, because this was suppose to be her meta to shine as the team comp consist of heroes she is suppose to counter.

Mercy, Zenyatta, Zarya, Reinhardt even Brigitte to a certain degree.

I feel as Bastion and Torb have a set comp that you can run, but I do agree with this.

uhhhh he doesent shred through armor relatively quick enough lmao but yeah sombras bugs are rlly bad 2 say the least and i think pre buff sombra emp bot would be pretty good rn

1 Like

Sorry but doomfist is far frm f-tier, he is A tier for sure atm. This is the best he has been doing since launch when he had broken hitboxes. In diamond+ he is among the highest for win rates, if we exclude heroes with very low pick rates, then he is in the top 2-3 at those ranks.

Also forgot to include soldier, as he is picked even less than mei, reaper, and sym, and has a lower win rate than all 3 in gm.

1 Like

That is why I said relatively quick enough meaning by the time that the enemies armor is gone, Reaper will be in critical health if not pocketed by a healer properly.

look im gonna be honest with you cnflargration i know that df isint f tier but if i hadn’t included him all the df mains would start spamming what about df

Well they can be wrong all they want, he is doing pretty damn good right now :slight_smile:

1 Like