Wheres the patch at

:upside_down_face:
Hopefully there’s more than just that

2 Likes

Did they even address the patch being pushed to the beta and then removed??
I havent seen anything but man.

those “technical issues” must really be bussin rn :crazy_face:

I wonder if there’s more than the hp revert and junker queen shield change.

1 Like

Low hopes on Doom buffs, least not till after JQ gets some time in the spotlight ;/

1 Like

symm nerf reverts but who cares about symm anyways…

(joking)

3 Likes

Thanks for the update!

Preliminary patch notes while waiting for it, please?

Andy, kinda off subject, but i noticed that a play group i frequent all got access to the beta at the same time, and just wanted to say if this was intentional, i love you guys for it.

Now we just have to convince our mercy main to not be mad xD

ty in advance. these are the things that make us happiest.

what about tomorrow’s contenders matches?

Sym *partial reverts

1 Like

True, but still counts as a buff.

…So when exactly is this? I’m not in the Contenders loop and don’t know when that will end. Google searching has had me guesstimate somewhere around 8 AM EST tomorrow? Maybe I’m crazy and looking at the wrong stuff though

Come on man, they dont care about no contenders lol

The game was shadow patched before Contenders started and a bunch of Contenders players got angry, they said the patch included Zen HP reduction (funny how they’ll remove his extra HP but not Cassidy’s lol), and a decay on JQ’s Shout bonus health.

He said they are just waiting for creater tournaments to end, i dont think that includes the contender league

thats it? theres gotta be more than just that lol

2 Likes

That’s all I saw, they seem to be the most urgent balance changes needed I think, Zen makes tanking a misery and JQ’s shout is kinda overtuned.

1 Like

Counter argument: none of the above :slight_smile:
imma be so sad but at this point I don’t expect much

By that do you mean nighttime est or tomorrow morning est?

I think even with time zones he’s presumably implying US time. So tonight, July 14, East or west coast. I would give west coast time more emphasis based on Blizzard HQ location.

If it’s July 15 in any US time zone, I think “within 24 hours” would have been a better choice of words.