Wheres the patch at

weren’t we supposed to receive a patch today?

zen nerfs, sym buffs etc

27 Likes

Idk they did the same thing with the latest experimental patch too. Let us have it for like 10 minutes then removed it lol

5 Likes

I heard about a shadow patch on tuesday, but so far i havent seen anything for today. I know theres anothet tournament going on so maybe thats interfering with patch time?

1 Like

I wish Blizzard balanced Overwatch like Riot Balanced Valorant. Overwatch is just a inconsistent mess.

11 Likes

Well today they are opening the flood gates for everyone who opted in and didnt get in, so that might be it

Surely that would mean that they’d give us a patch so they can get to bug fixing as soon as possible

18 Likes

Imagining how much money Blizz gets from doing nothing…

4 Likes

Then again, they did say certain things would be patched.

Then followed by silence.

1 Like

I doubt were getting a patch today. Theres been no communication on the overwatch news website, and it looks like they posted something on twitter a bit ago. If they didnt post a patch then then idk if were getting one.

yeah it looks like the only thing with beta 2 is mercy and moira. guardian angel and a rework with moira’s kit for necrotic orb

junker queen’s commanding shout was gonna get nerfed so im glad it didnt. heh, shes so fun to play and yea a tad OP

symm’s buffs would have been nice for symm mains, i tried her a couple of games but was like nah not for me

zen is a beast now, im scared of him as tracer which is of course different with the regular game where i just bully him as tracer :laughing:

1 Like

Beta is pretty crappy without this patch

They’re also not communicating whatsoever

Back to same patterns for this company

17 Likes

It’s pretty inevitable. Happens every time. They’ll promise more aggressive updates and consistent communication, but it always goes back to this.

3 Likes

Hopefully they extend the beta by a few days so people actually have time to test the changes.

3 Likes

Imagine people actually pay for this lmao i cant stop laughing

1 Like

I love Team 4 talking about how they’re going to update OW2 more frequently than OW1 and then they can’t even get a balance patch out in two weeks. What a joke.

6 Likes

Yeah, people were acting like this would change with OW2. They’ll keep the radio silence as much as they can.

Unlike OW1, however, it is an absolute death sentence for a F2P live service game that doesn’t communicate. I don’t think they’re prepared for it.

3 Likes

There, I removed one word.

Some of the best rework I seen were in LoL. And it was only for characters that been out for a looong time and that really needed a new kit.

3 Likes

They have been communicating. But it’s mostly in the form of Reddit Q and A and articles. They’re kinda experimenting with methods that get the most eyes to see what they’re saying.

I don’t want to say they’ve made no effort to communicate more…

But they just need to be more active when it comes to posting mini-text updates (like where all these patches are… experimental on live and balance changes on beta)

They keep “pulling a Paris” is what I like to call it. They told use they were fixing Paris… when later on they didn’t do anything because they scrapped 2CP behind the scenes. Things happen, plans changed, I get it. But they don’t communicate it fast enough.

Wasn’t the Mercy / Moira patch the (first and) last update to the second beta before closing beta servers (in a few days) ?