Where's my top 500 rewards?

I was top 500 EU in open queue season 36 just before the game closed down. Yes, I have all the requirements for top 500, SMS and 50+ games. I was in the leaderboard and everything before it ended. However, I did not receive my top500 rewards today and I was no longer shown in the leaderboard. I grinded this season immensely for these rewards, could I please get a fix on this? I have also encountered 3 other people in the Overwatch discord server with the same issue, one was even rank 88 and peaked 27, the others were high diamond like me… Let me know if you need more info.

7 Likes

It bugged and kicked anyone 3500 and lower off the leaderboard in the last like 3-ish minutes of OW 1 being up. Lot’s of posts on the forums about it but unfortunately no update yet

4 Likes

Same here will follow thread to see what happens

5 Likes

On other seasons’ leaderboards the lowest people are masters too, it’s a bug for sure. This has never been the case… I’d make a ticket on it as well if you can

4 Likes

They won’t fix this because they don’t care

3 Likes

A link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Season 36 Missing Top 500 Rewards

1 Like

One last bump before new season comes out!

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve created a more centralized spot to keep our evidence of our missing Top 500 placement and rewards for Season 36. Under my megathread is a new category titled: Season 36 Top 500 Evidence. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. Please post any evidence you have to a filesharing website such as Imgur, Youtube, Reddit, etc. and then reply with a shortened URL and your BattleTag to those posts so I can add them to the megathread as well.

1 Like

Another bump for this post.

1 Like

Here’s another bump for this thread.

1 Like