Where do you see ow in 2 years?

reborn into a f2p after death, with all these problems we have fixed, and the game looking a lot more like league of legends when it comes to balance, reworks and general feedback system
EDIT
all you guys are wrong, it will be on phone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you know what overwatch should do? Just straight up copy CS:GO. Bring in Overwatch like in CS:GO, get a scoreboard, let us see our match history and a replay system.

2 Likes

I think Overwatch would mostly stay the same, but with more heroes and better balance.

2 Likes

My magic 8 ball said

Ask again later

1 Like

Same game with 6 more heroes and maybe 6 more maps. Different meta that everyone is crying about.

6 Likes

like league too

hopefully

hopefully not

I am hoping I’m wrong but these past three years, that is all they have done. No new gamemodes to the proper game (arcade modes are fun and what not but I want new real modes for quick play and comp) same events year after year with little to no changes (besides the archives) need balance changes that take far too long to happen. I love the game but I am also a realist

I mostly play customs, and I actually didn’t touch comp last season (kind of regretably) so I will probably be one of the players that plays Overwatch even if the balance is terrible, or it stops getting updates.

These fourms will probably be a dumpster fire,
and Overwatch overall will be where it’s at now:
Playable but infuriating.

I really hope that they add a lot of custom game features in the future, there is so much wasted potential and it cant be that hard to make a map editor, or add a few more sliders to customize the heroes a bit more.

You should give custom games a try, the community is nice and there’s little toxicity and there are so many different games you are bound to find one that you like :grinning:

Too many heroes, with a balance struggle, the fanbase lowering as there has been no real new content, the events have been recycled 2 more times, and they’re thinking about some sort of life support for OWL.

I would like to think that Acti-Blizz would get their act together by then and listen to the community a bit even if its only QOL stuff. And that they make good decisions that make Overwatch a more enjoyable game.

Not to say that they are doing a good job right now though :confused:

1 Like

Expect an announcement for Mobile.

In 2 years,
Every hero has been nerfed and buffed to in and out of the meta numerous times. Heroes are unrecognizable to where they began…except tracer and genji…

5 Likes

Somewhere between Garry’s Mod and Euro Truck Simulator 2 on Twitch.

1 Like

dead (hopefully), we will have lucio ball for the 100th time with just a new map.

It will hopefully be dead in 2 years.

4 Likes

Much in the same place as it is now, possibly even more popular, especially if there’s a guild system and internal tournament system added, so guilds can set up their own tournaments. I other words, think we’re going to see Blizzard take more advantage of the OWL popularity, and add more into the game that’s inspired by it.

Optimistically, more heroes = better balance. Realistically, continued stagnation, as in right now.

Pretty sure Overwatch wont be active in 2 years lol

1 Like