Where did you get your name from?

Button mashing. I don’t have a vivid imagination and I was tired of the “ This username is already taken . Please choose another one” error.

Xolo is short for Xoloitzcuintli, a breed of dogs known for its very short coat of fur and considered sacred by the Aztecs, Mayas, and other groups.

I like the movie Coco and the dog, Dante, was the first thing I thought of when I was choosing my name. Plus, I thought it looked cool lol

4 Likes

It was a nickname my parents gave me when i was a kid. When i made my account name i just never felt like i had to change it so it just kinda stuck.

KaKao just means Cocoa.

In early 2000’s we had a clan on counter-strike, once as a “joke” we used different ingredients as a nicknames, I used KaKao and since I liked it I stuck with it.

A crypt is somewhere a person my age would be in the past. Caffeine is the only thing that keeps me out of it.

Kryptine.

1 Like

A ghoul of Vampire Coast.
My favourite killing machine.
Menacing lore.

Spent 1000hours on tww2 on steam. Worth it for a Warhammer fan like me.

I’ve always loved the word “effervescent” sounds nice, but I put a lil twist to make it nicer to read

3 Likes

Huge cat warriors fan back then

If your real life name is Danielle … then that’d be a hilarious coincidence. XP Because I went to highschool with a girl named that who was also nicknamed Shorty. lol

I highly doubt the world is quite that small, though. XD

My dude, just incase you’ve never seen this… :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t worry I’ve seen all of those and the ‘gamer poop’ skyrim videos.

3 Likes

Not quite :wink: I was often used as an armrest in the lunch lines though :rofl:

1 Like

My favorite anime best girl is Taiga from my favorite anime Toradora

Use to be a Solder76 main with my ex-girlfriend pocketing me as Mercy. She was “Mom”.

i always put fruit in my names

like for example on the a song of ice and fire forums i’m JoeyBanana and MariusTomatus was my old YT account

My name comes from the Draenor bag vendor Cuzi. When I rerolled Draenei I bought some bags from her and I thought her name was cute.

My first use of the name was for my bank alt “Cuzie.” I started using that variant through a few games, but there were two ways people tended to pronounce it, so I eventually changed it to Kuzie which removed the ambiguity in how I like it pronounced.

lifty4ever, named after one of the twin raccons Lifty and Shifty

1 Like

Mei is my second favorite sniper.

My favorite sniper is Reinhardt :wink:

1 Like

I made my account to see how far i could take it in this new game at the time
so it was a work in progress, a “Project” you could say

1 Like