Whenever I kill a Genji this happens

It’s mainly ashe overshadowing him, ashe wins against cree now.

I just get racial slurs

There is a special “flavour” to Genji and Doomfist mains. Very prevalent among those mains.

1 Like

Au contraire, the majority of complaining about mass Res was due to Hide n Res and invulnerability. There was no massive influx of complaining that advocated for the removal of the whole ultimate. Back then and even now, asking to remove an entire ability is not good feedback nor is it remotely likely to be implemented.

Da hell? No, I don’t remember boogeyman Mercy. I do remember Seagull complaining about Mass Res though but one, he didn’t ask for its removal and two, he later backtracked on his stance on mass Res after Valkyrie was released lol.

I’m not doing your homework. It’s your claim. You need to back it up. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Don’t incorrectly use “most” dude. All ultimates in the game can be counterable. The problem here stems from the fact that people think counters are only things that stop ultimates before they’re initiated. Mass Res couldn’t be stopped because it has no CT but that doesn’t make it unfair nor does it make it uncounterable.

Eh, no? The above is a decent way to counter Mercy’s ult. Just never give her the chance to use it and apply a lot of pressure on her. Back when mass Res existed, players had a legitimate incentive to prioritise the enemy supports. That’s actually a good thing. That being said, a better way to counter mass Res would be to just let it happen and then counter it with your own ultimates. Even if Mercy is ressing x number of teammates, your team has multiple advantages before they can move again. An ultimate or two just solidifies this short period where you have the advantage.

Yea, it kinda does. Your rebuttal talks about hiding Mercy’s and this is also where the skill argument stems from. Like I said, I’m talking about tempo ressing which discourages and flat out avoids hiding altogether. Hence, “tempo”. The strategy revolves around keeping the tempo of the fight by actually staying in the fight.

An ultimate that revives teammates shouldn’t be measured the same as an ultimate that kills teammates. That and, where’s the skill from the opposition who blow all their ultimates to kill everyone besides the main healer? Frankly, Mercy in this scenario took way more skill to negate the ultimates than the individuals who blew all their ultimates. This is mainly because she survived a barrage of ultimates whilst being the most team dependant hero in the game.

Not if she’s hiding??? That’s what you’ve been arguing that is supposedly “unfair”. If a Mercy is hiding, you’re a flat out fool for trying to look for her. You’re quite literally leaving a situation that puts your team in a very advantageous position. How do you not understand this?

It’s either you play hide and seek with the Mercy who could be anywhere on the map or you fight the 6v5, win whilst using minimal resources (for obvious reasons), let mercy res, then use the rest of your resources.

If you’re getting weakened enough in a 6v5 that you can’t just use your remaining resources to finish of the enemy again with the multiple advantages you have against a ressed player, you’re bad. There’s nothing else to it. This isn’t a mass Res problem. You’re complaining about your own skill.

That’s why Mercy was F and D tier for her entire existence during mass Res era? That’s why she was only picked in Apex and WC to pocket a Pharah?

Ultimates win games? What’s your point here? Mass Res shouldn’t whilst the rest can? That’s a double standard.

This isn’t because mass Res is broken. I’ve said multiple times that the broken SR system at the time was what led to people inflating their stats to get more SR. The Mercy one trick problem was because of this. Not Mercy.

Your argument about why they reworked Mercy was that it was a low skill ultimate with a huge impact. My rebuttal is that this is clearly not the case if they replaced a “low skill” ultimate with an ultimate that requires even less skill and had an even bigger impact. Remember the Moth?

Unless your brother just stopped playing for a while, I’m not inclined to believe this. Besides the ultimate and a new ability, Mercy’s base kit stayed the same. If he couldn’t climb with an even easier version of Mercy, I don’t know what to say. It’s just not believable to me. :man_shrugging:t5:

That’s fine. I suggested making a TL;DR but he said he didn’t want to. :sob:

u know any good decent genji dony play QP… waste of time

Genji has gained more pickrate in qp than he has in competitive.

Trust me, qp is and will always be littered with genji mains.

so yeah all trash genji mains are on QP, no wonder they are toxic because they are trash

the decent one wont even waste time on QP

Genji : ?

Haha so true OP, was playing QP today as McCree and I threw a flashbang at the ground of a deflecting Genji to make sure it goes off outside his hitbox, and he immediately said:

Gengu: ?
Gengu: deflect doesnt work lmao