Whenever I kill a Genji this happens

The hate I see for Genji mains on these forums is sort of pathetic. :man_shrugging:

Miss me with that tribalism garbage.

1 Like

Genji mains act like you have to have a Mensa level IQ to do anything on the hero, the victim mentality they have is their own fault

17 Likes

It’s ironic insecurity. Insecure Genji mains will talk crap to people in the game, but then those people come on here and spew the same immature vitriol they’re annoyed at the Genjis for. It’s silly.

OP is ridiculous even by forum standards, though. You’d think a Genji main slept with his wife the way he goes on.

Oh lol the question mark is so true
I ulted out fellow Genji as Mccree as he was chasing me with his ult and I got that.
:grin: I just replied ult vs ult

1 Like

Yea I also noticed most genji mains have big echo.
Ive this genji one trick ik him very long.
Since genji buff came live I played Mercy pocket for him all the time.
Ik friends can be salty to each other and needs to be okay but he keep calling me donkey , noob trash all the time.
I was like all the effort I do for you playing the most boring hero in the game 4 you.
And then left his game.

(He also left mine too before, when he got trashtalked by teamates).

1 Like

Never anger the Mercy Horde. Only thing worse than when they report and stop healing you is when they whip out the blaster and manage to kill you. Total humiliation.

Was in like a limited 1v1 and I choosed widow enemy choosed genji.
He was like rushing into me you rly feel he had anger from games before! Lik bugg anger.

I shot head he deflect it.
Yet a 1ms after deflect I headshot agian he died and instand leaved the game!

5 Likes

Dying to Mercy, especially an ulting one, isn’t embrassing at all. The projectiles from her gun are pretty huge. Killing an ulting Mercy who tried to kill you however? That’s pretty sweet.

1 Like

Just generalizing how Genji mains generalize Brig and Moira and even Mercy mains. How does it feel to be on the other end?

I do admit that there are good Genjis that know how to work together and even switch for the team.

It is regretable that these are only a fraction of Genji mains. Pity.

Also Genji mains : leaves game after 0k nano blade.

11 Likes

I’ve killed a lot of Genjis and I can’t remember the last time I saw a Genji main (or any main) say something unless it’s some hilarious kill.

But sure, “whenever” you kill a Genji, that happens. Now I just wonder why would anyone LIE about something like that. I think it’s a mental health condition.

Apparently all Genji kills are hilarious because its not supposed to happen according to the Genji mains because he is “so high skill that non skilled characters should not be able to easily counter him”

5 Likes

Except everyone generalizes those two, you’re just picking out Genji due to general bias against the hero and those that play him. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Brig, Moira, and Mercy mains are often ridiculed and generalized by the community as a whole because these characters are seen as “no skill” and their mains are seen as boosted (not saying it’s true). It’s not Genji mains in particular. Genji mains are just the scapegoat.

As far as average Genji behavior goes, I rarely see it. Of course there are things that happen every now and then that will make me think “typical Genji main,” but to say it’s a common occurrence is disingenuous. Even the tired old “I need healing” joke. You just notice it more when it happens.

1 Like

Actually I think you are lying to make Genji mains look bad, or worse.

Most everyone generalizes Genji except Genji/DPS players.

Why the immunity just for Genji?

4 Likes

I’m not the one assigning character traits to the ones who play those heroes.

1 Like

In that case, calling Moira or Brig main “players” brain dead is also lying.

Did you ever defend them?

6 Likes

Me and my friend hated genji so hard he was rein main me Ana main back in s13 we grinded to mid master together. But he even hate genji so much even when I slept a nano blade he would had shatered him and charge genji.

(E:) wtf this was not meaned as a comment to your comment. But just a comment to the post!

3 Likes

Okay, I get your logic.

Please feel free to quote any of your posts that defend the so called “easy hero” mains where they’re basically being witch hunted in the same way.

2 Likes

Generalizations are lame, doesn’t matter who.

1 Like