When will Symmetra's survivability get buffed? it's so unfair

you proved very little though

anyhoo, cya!

1 Like

please dont report me <3

1 Like

Mhm, move along now, theres a couple more sym posts that need trolling.

Symmetra is fine and viable. OP is just trolling and insulting people too. Reporting

1 Like

Then why does every piece of data we have say otherwise?

1 Like

Insulting? Oh sorry that i stand up for myself.

By calling somebody a “private profile CUCK”?

You are a part of what’s wrong in the OW community.

1 Like

I was defending myself. did you really get offended that i called him a cuck? He talks sh1t and has has a private profile. You’re the part of what’s wrong with ow, everyone is so easily offended, become strong.

1 Like

Yeah, hiding behind a little keyboard and calling people “cucks” online, really shows how strong of a personality you possess. I mean if this is how you act on the forums, in a discussion you yourself started, I can’t even imagine how you speak to your teammates ingame.

You must be very popular in people’s avoid lists.

2 Likes

“cuck” what a strong word omg! someone died! about the avoid list nope, i’ve never ever gotten the notification. Sorry for defending myself when someone is against me.

it’s a good idea to get insight from the other side of things and not just tell people to be quiet. Getting different perspectives from your own can often be helpful and saying you are “right” without consideration of other viewpoints is too biased to do any good to finding a solution. Finding balance in games is a gray area not black and white.

2 Likes

This means you shouldn’t be taken seriously

2 Likes

i just got destroyed by a symm of the same sr as ashe … she’s fine

You can put the tp forward ahead of time, use it to close the gap, and then using it to escape again is instant.
Or at least I assume this is what the devs believe.

This means you havent been paying any attention, at all, since the game was created.

Read up on blizz and how they do things with this game and see.

Much like sombra trans her tele lasting only 10 seconds really limits any of that.

So u put it up somewhere backwards and hope someone jumps u within 8 secs and hope no one else sees the tele and destroys it first.

But enemies have eyes too, if u tele forward to the enemy they see it and destroy it, or you come through just before it is destroyed and eat that damage yourself, yeah!

Its imo just good for surprice turrets or setting bastion/torb/etc up somewhere before a fight.

If it lasts only 10 secs maybe give it more hp, or get rid of the timer and give it less hp. Either way would be better imo.

(Her turret bombs would be easier dealt with if it had lower hp too)

Locking this thread as the discussion has not been respectful or constructive. Please keep our Forum Code of Conduct in mind when engaging in discussions with your fellow players on our forums. Thank you!

3 Likes