When the Forces of Evil Rise, Season 11: Super Mega Ultrawatch is Here!

When the Forces of Evil Rise, Season 11: Super Mega Ultrawatch is Here!

Gear up for an epic showdown with Ultrawatch, plus celebrate 100 million heroes with the return of Pink Mercy, and much more!

View Full Article

4 Likes

Power rangers + everyone as lifesavers + Ashe mythic skin aka Rita from Power Rangers mighty morphin + prolly transformers collab + pink mercy and free aztec Sombra skin.

New push map no one asked btw + reformed colosseo.

5 Likes

Rein’s weapon is better than the Ashe mythic lol

13 Likes

How do you buy it? More mythic prisms? This is gonna be interesting

1 Like

oh boy…shops skins…im so…excited???

14 Likes

Yeah blog post says it’s also prisms

Everybody say thank you to ashe and lifeweaver for saving this season!!!

3 Likes

All I want are the Transformers skins

3 Likes

The real save of the season is Pink Mercy and Rose Gold Mercy.

1 Like

Still not seeing any venture skins from the cattlepass, lol.

Lifeweaver definitely saved my season.

1 Like

I’m incredibly excited for this new season!

:partying_face:

1 Like

Coming in our mid-season update, we’ll be introducing a new type of Mythic cosmetic, the Mythic Weapon Skins. Like our Heroic Weapon Skins, you’ll be able to equip a Mythic Weapon Skin with any Hero Skin (for the matching hero) and will come with exclusive sound and visual effects. Another way to spend your Mythic prisms, you can unlock the base skin at 50 Mythic Prisms, and then unlock additional levels at 10 Mythic Prisms including a Weapon Flourish emote, elimination visual effects, and reactive effects.

Mythic weapon skins? …Oh brother

:man_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :woman_facepalming:

Ashe mythic looks mid, but still better than Orisa mythic by a mile.

5 Likes

I like that the Community Crafted mode is actually dividing the DPS between Projectile and Hitscan, just for creator workload. I felt in the OW1 renditions some of the DPS just got nothing sauce because there were too many for the creator to get a grasp on and have fun ideas for.
Eskay running the Support changes and Emongg running Tanks are ones I look forward to personally.

BIG ICK that you’ve done exactly what I was concerned about and introduced a new Mythic Prism sink and priced it purposely to require real money spent on Prisms to collect Mythics! :clown_face:

Poor Ashe. I feel so bad about her :frowning:

1 Like

Lifeweaver,Mercy,Sym and Kiriko ate everyone else up I’m afraid.

They really wanted to feed the girlies this time around.

1 Like

Heck yeah, everyone asked for more skins and ways to spend money, this is surely going to bring back reasonable queue times.

at least there’s a new… push… map :frowning:

hero buffs? in all roles? Let’s double down on power creep and disregard the fact that playing tank and against tanks generally is miserable. wohoo. so excited for the new season!

5 Likes

Huge L. New content is just skins. Game in a horrible state and they just keep bombarding us with skins.

Yes clearly Bobby Kotick was the problem …

9 Likes

they don’t have anything else to do… It’s just not worth spending more resources into a niche playerbase like ours. The strategy is to farm money of of MTX, that’s it.

If you’re unhappy, just don’t buy anything.

Not a fan of the idea of mythic weapon skins to be honest. Maybe after all the heroes had mythic skins, this just feels like another way to try and get people to buy more mythic prisms with FOMO.

I get it’s an F2P game but this one is a bit too far.

10 Likes