Wheelchair Hero When?

Probably get removed but saw other post and wondering when this will be coming and what class it would be? Surely Tank but suggestions below.

6 Likes

Does Hamster count ?

9 Likes

According to inclusion and diversity metrics, a wheelchair hero would not stand out above others.

7 Likes

Are you calling Ball players disabled? Hmm

3 Likes

can we get that dog from the posters in new queen street as a hero please

corgi dps when

I dont know, do I ?

I thought that Hampster need that ball becouse he is disabled no ?

Otherwise why wouldnt he be running like a baby dva after death ?

Now i want this !

2 Likes

no…? the mech was originally a space pod he attached to winstons to leave the lunar colony for earth

he landed in junkertown and turned it into a battle mech to compete in the junkertown arena and become the champion

i mean, he has a dance emote that shows his legs clearly work

I’ll take the bait: given the era OW takes place in, I think very few people will opt to remain in a wheelchair when technology allows them to replace body parts. Ana chooses to have one eye instead of “fixing” the loss of her other; it’s probably rare in the OW universe to not physically enhance yourself.

1 Like

sigma and zen floating go hard

Zen walking is terrifying.

2 Likes

ive never seen a man with so much balls

1 Like

I mean… he’s compensating for actually having none.

1 Like

Does including wheelchair character make more money? No. So I doubt it’ll ever happen.

My prediction for the next character will be a rapper.

1 Like

Who says Ana or Rein aren’t already that?

Why a wheelchair when cybernetics, including legs (Sojourn, Genji, every omnic), are commonplace?

3 Likes

I don’t get the hiphop vibe from ana or rein. I didn’t know ana can rap :thinking:

She goes by G-ma by night. Underground rapper.

1 Like

They probably wanted to but I could see someone telling them the optics might be rough on doing rag doll death physics on the disabled.

You can get around that or just say we kinda already have that with the leg cybernetic technology.

It doesn’t make sense if Sojourn and Soldier got the leg tech hook up.

All I care about is if the heroes fun. Give him Professor X’s floating 90’s chair and sweet gun tech on it and I would play that.

There are (or at least was) wheelchairs on Lijiang and Horizon though. Could just be office chairs but wheelchairs aren’t really practical for that, and they have the little foot rest things.

Ultimately could just say the person was in a wheelchair before treatment was available and wants to stay in one like Ana, or that they have a condition that rejects replacement parts, or a spiritual belief against them (common thing in cyberpunk settings)

1 Like

Marvel collab where Sigma is X, Winston is Beast, Tracer is Pietro.

1 Like