What's your opinion on mercy?

do you think she should get a buff or changes to her ability’s??

1 Like

Mercy is fine.
The other supports won’t look particularly good until Ana is nerfed.

16 Likes

I think she’s cute…

14 Likes

I play her all the time, but…I think she’s fine for the most part. The only thing that bugs me is the lowish healing output. I’ve played 50hps Mercy before, but lol, still don’t like it. But, I’ll live.

4 Likes

She’s… meh

Could use her but preferrably not.

She’s a good pocket healer tho.

2 Likes

50 h/s is indeed quite a weakness as you will always be out shone by certain heroes. Hell, even Brigitte in PTR can out heal Mercy as she can hit a whopping 150 h/s between repair pack and inspire.

Its quite depressing when that happens.

You can out heal Ana, but ana needs to suck.

13 Likes

I love her, she’s my favourite healer. However, I think her healing should be buffed to 55HPS or some of the other healers’ healing is reduced to make the healing output of characters more balanced overall. Frankly I lean towards the second.

4 Likes

My favorite character is the reaper guy. he is very powerfull. special move, honestly is one of the best in the game and so he comes equipped with these two revolvers and only takes about 3 or 4 shots to actually execute a kill so it comes really in handy specially when you come from the side.

1 Like

Probably the most annoying thing about Mercy is there really is not pivotal carry potential on this hero. There is some, but damn can a bad team make it impossible.

5 Likes

(real answer)

I like Mercy a lot. I think she’s fine. She’s better in 2-2-2.

3 Likes

Especially Atlantic Mercy I’m still mad af that I missed it

what about her res?? should it change or nah

I would add a cancel button that would give a 15 second refund, but it’s fine as is.

6 Likes

that would be useful

I think she needs changes to her abilities to make her more fun. I have 300 hours on mercy (i think) and I honestly have been getting so bored when I play her. Her heals are also way too low for her to be considered a main healer atm.

12 Likes

Love her to death and no changes necessary! Though come the role queue a lot of things will change and Mercy will be better than ever, I’m really afraid of her becoming must pick again.

1 Like

She’s fine now that she’s found her niche. Stop trying to force her to work outside of it.

1 Like

Not broken, but there’s room to make her more interesting to play as

She’s annoying to kill and her gameplay revolving on pocketing another player is obnoxious.

3 Likes

I get outhealed by brig in new 2 2 2, ana and moira are just so much better at healing for the cost of what? A crappy E rez? Meh, I know blizz wont do anything, except nerf or remove superjump.

7 Likes