What's up with the Pharah console hate lately

I never had the joy of playing Splatoon 2 sadly, though I was one of maybe 6 people who owned it on Wii U and that game was ink-credible

Maybe I’d have a better time on Switch OW if I taped a brick to my controller, I’m used to Xbox and those controllers are thicc and chonky

1 Like

You know
I feel like your

Want to talk with you

what weapons did you guys use?

i loved inkbrush for some reason, i think its best use was for kiting now that i think about it.

2 Likes

:joy:. I know what’s on your mind. :smirk:

But for real like a really good pharah is only good with a pocket mercy. I don’t see them often.

Pharah and mercy can get sniped fairly easily on most maps without cover so it has its limitations even on console.

1 Like

I invested everything into +damage and used the bucket lmaoooo

And people thought the Krak-on splat roller was annoying, they weren’t prepared for me jumping off the high ground and dropping gallons of death on them

1 Like

Splatoon 1 I loved the roller just because of the kraken. 10/10 special
Sometimes switched to the uh… Aerospray I think it’s called?..

Look I played the game in Spanish I have no clue

As for Splatoon 2 sometimes the roller but I usually go the default dualies (or however you spell that). Any other variation I feel like doesn’t have as good bomb and special, or doesn’t feel right to be due to either slow shooting or not accurate and lack of range

That’s about it
Also the story mode dualies look good

2 Likes

Admittedly I never played but watched my best friend and room mate play for hours.

It was great fun just to watch.
I get nervous trying new games. Anxiety about doing poorly, I always push myself too hard, turn obsessive trying to be the best… competitive games can turn unhealthy for me.

1 Like

i never played overwatch on console but i have always thought everyone is at the same advantage. all consoles share a framerate between all players allowing equal gameplay. but lately your able to use keyboard on mouse with consoles so lol that may upset the balance of fair play

on pc everyone is diffferent someone may have a 244 hz monitor and with the most powerfull graphic card be able to run at 400fps. while some people have a more poor setup and maybe only run at 60 fps and low resolution so the variables are vast

also hacking is way easier on pc right?

2 Likes

Bro I’m not gonna lie I forgot this was an Overwatch thread

And all the threads consist of complaining on how “broken” she is and shout how hard it is to play against. They complain about the need to make it easier yet fail to see it’s there and always has been. Go hitscan and suddenly pharah is obsolete.
Also too, I feel the devs stopped caring about pharah, realistically. They buff and buff hitscans yet fail to recognize how pharah gets negatively affected by these changes. Thus making pharah weaker and weaker. They probably skim past the threads relating to her.

1 Like

Controller drift is a thing, but the Pro Controllers aren’t that bad tbh.
Torb’s just oppressive, Pharah is unbalanced (either she gets destroyed or she destroys my team) and Sym… don’t know what to say apart from lots of people ontricking her.
Tbh Junkrat is more a problem on switch. The only heroes that are problems on switch are Junkrat, Pharah, Torbjörn and occassionally Mercy players that pocket the cheese.
Bastion, on the other hand, even on switch, is easy to counter. Just go Reaper and he won’t be doing s**t.

Xbox, PSN or Switch: NO.
PC: Well then, proceed!

1 Like

I mean, the recently ranked 1 player in PC NA is actually YZNSA (pronounced as “Yazan”), an actual Pharah main, is originally a console Pharah main, lmfao.

1 Like

Every Bastion Main in a nutshell.

1 Like

Don’t you realise YZNSA plays two of the imo easiest spam oriented heroes in the game? (Pharah + Echo)

The issue with Pharah is that she is harder to deal with on console given the nature of the controller, but she’s also a bit inherently flawed in that you’re forced to go hitscan to deal with her - possibly two hitscans if she’s pocketed by Mercy. With role queue that forces some pretty substantial changes, and not everyone is comfortable enough with hitscans to deal with her.

I used to not have much issue, but after the Soldier changes I lost my ability to deal with her using him. It’s forced me to try to pick up McCree (which I am enjoying I’ll admit), but I’m not anywhere near good enough yet to be an actual threat to a good player.

1 Like

I mean every time I play it always parah on the other team but not problem but when they nerfed ash I can’t take her out as quick as before the nerfs but sym on console seems the most effected by the console patch only but the ana ones seems to help alot of players there

Doesn’t matter, can we normies play Echo and Pharah up to his level? Nope. He’s rank 1 and whichever heroes he pick, it only means that he’s (possibly) the best.

It absolutely irks me because on console she’s

SO BAD but

S O G O O D

easier then junkrat?

pharah and echo are hard countered by hitscan.