What's up with the Pharah console hate lately

I don’t think she’s even viable in Quickplay, what’s with the influx of console players begging for her to be nerfed? She’s literally not even good on console and imo shouldn’t be changed for us.

Side note, same goes for Sym and Torb imo. It’s just unnecessary, at this point only Switch should be balanced differently because Switch controllers are terrible. Xbox and Playstation players don’t need to be babied against stationary targets it’s kinda ridiculous

Like seriously do you even wanna play the game or do you want the game to be played for you?

5 Likes

That was just me being angry because of my last game

1 Like

No but there’s been multiple threads the past few days I don’t understand

Pharah hasn’t been a problem in years

1 Like

Oh, I’m pretty sure the problem is Pharamercy. Now that I look back into it, all my games that Pharah is annoying she is with Mercy. It would be nice if they gave her a change similar to the recent Ashe change so that she may still deal a similar amount of damage but isn’t as annoying as she is with Mercy…

Or they could just nerf Mercy

2 Likes

As an Xbox player I agree with you, there’s the occasional monster Pharah that’s just carrying, but that’s no different then any other character.

…that said it’s kinda funny you threw defending Torb and Sym in there and then finished with this line…

How about no.

4 Likes

There’s been one post about pharah though???

And it literally was from like… 2 seconds ago.

Unless the forum search I just did involving all things pharah just out right lied to me.

1 Like

COF COF
That was totally not me
I would never do that

Your secret is safe with me.

1 Like

Lol what I’m trying to say is shut up about separate balance because we don’t need it, that probably just made me look dumb. Like… Don’t demand for the game to be custom balanced for YOUR inability to play it, is what I was trying to say

Bronze players be like: ;-;

No, we totally do need a separate patch, but not balance related. We need them to fix the dozen or so console specific bugs that they’ve already fixed on PC.

How are they terrible when they have the same buttons as Xbox/PS4 and they have better aim potential thanks to motion controls?

Apparently pharah is always a problem in console.

cant confirm tho

2 Likes

They’re small, weird to play an FPS with, and inputs feel really weird compared to the other consoles. Could just be because the game doesn’t perform very well but I think it’s the controller

Idk. I’m ps4, and I actually miss pharah…
I rarely see her except on certain maps.

This says a lot from mercy being my main, because people are more willing to play pharah with a mercy.

Why play her when echo is just a better pharah?

I don’t want pharah nerfed nor Torb or sym.

1 Like

Man I miss being able to play AS Pharah, she’s so bad and like you said Echo exists

The best thing Pharah can do is the Lijiang special

Oh well Joy cons are certainly not good but…
Pro controller

You know
The real one
The one that doesn’t drift

Performance is definitely an issue tho, but there’s not much that can be done about it

I’d kill for less shadows and 60fps but ok

yznsa has gotten a lot of notoriety throughout the community recently, he is in the same league as the no.1 dps player kevster.

to put into perspective how insane yznsa is i will tell you about kevster, i think he beat dafran in a 1 v 1 and motivated him to try and take rank 1.
dafran failed, im not sure if kevster is still at the top but this illustrates where a console player such as yznsa is.

for a brief moment about 3 weeks ago, when noon e had anything to complain about i almost felt pharah was to be the next target.

of course your somebody who actually plays console so you know better then me, but it sounds to me like you arent seeing pharah as much.
which is not the same thing as playing against her and getting tilted.

1 Like

I ditched joycons a while ago, Switch OW still doesn’t feel good. Opinions b opinions :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Well the feel must be for framerate then
100% framerate

I don’t feel good either, 144fps to 30 is super harmful

That said idk how Splatoon does it
Sure fortnite :nauseated_face::face_vomiting: and Overwatch have motion controls but none of them feel as good as Splatoon
Why

What is the secret
Is it because it’s 3rd person or runs at 60fps?
I need to know, cuz my aim sucks on console

More than usual

1 Like