What's the problem with blizzard Server?

Yesterday I queued for a game and it never left the loading screen, waited so long that the game kicked me for inactivity and I lost 50 sr. one hour later lost connection to the match just as it was abou to end and lost 50 more and got suspended, of course.

Today I canceled the queue before finding the game, left, but when I logged back in to the game I was suspended for 2 hours, so I’m assuming that to me the game was not found but somehow for blizzard the game was found and I quit the game.

What’s the problem here? lost 150 SR and got suspended 3 times, for problems server related.

The first problem is a case where there was a severe latency problem that prevented the game from loading for you. The second is simply a disconnection. Neither sound server related and more likely a problem between you and the game server.

You likely quit the game immediately after canceling the queue. You should wait ten seconds before completely leaving. This is because you were likely paired into the match around the same moment to request to cancel the queue but it takes as much as 10 seconds for the game to load. So yeah, please wait ten seconds before leaving if you cancel your search queue.

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here: