Whats the funniest thing that has happened on the forums?

Hana being banished and then truimphantly returning and at first I didn’t know who the alleged ‘pharah’ person was? At the time I was like ‘YZNSA or what?’

Where was that?!?!?!?!

I remember being able to spot an Adderalt on a near-daily basis.

Fun times.

1 Like

lol. It was a big game of among us!

and it was fun

2 Likes

yeah i remember that, (and thats something, because i never remember anything, [super horrible memory])

it felt so good and satisfying when i read that…i mean thats the big bad bambino saying that publicly, phew…that was good stuff

2 Likes

I got such a kick out of it. In walks Jeff with a big ol’ bonk go to jail

2 Likes

jeff knows how to throw some shade ngl

1 Like

The “Burns” moments. (What I mean is you guys just roasting yourselves, whether I’m talking about 2 forumers roasting the other or if it’s you guys literatly roasting yourselves and not even realizing it yourself. Not trying to be rude, but both ways are hilarious to watch, I’m sorry to say. Yes, I can be a bad person. But that doesn’t mean I cannot be a good person and a kind one too) The other funny thing is when you guys output your memes. They can be funny too.

2 Likes

That time I got the 69th comment on a thread.

Also this.

1 Like

sadly im pretty sure that thread got taken down…

There was a thread a while back that got 404’d rather quickly. It was titled “I firmly believe that most if not all female Overwatch hero are secretly dominas.” He then goes on describing how he came to this conclusion based on Widowmaker, Brigitte, Tracer, Ashe, and Mercy. I still have screenshots of the thread…

1 Like

Honestly watching a Forum argument is one of the most amusing things around here. I remember really early on when I just joined, I was lurking on this thread that involved two users accusing the other of legitimate stalking lmao.

When Jeff Kaplan commented on how they’d like to add experimental patches to custom games, then came back later as someone (I believe it was one of the technical engineers, could be wrong) told him you can already set up a custom game with the experimental patch enabled.

2 Likes

Every day that I open the forum to read it is the funniest ¯_(ツ)_/¯

TorbRbrBrRrbbRrrBRBrbrRrbrbrbrBRrbRbr

2 Likes