Whats the funniest thing that has happened on the forums?

Mine would be watching egryn getting ratioed

10 Likes

Mentioning it would get me banned lmao

16 Likes

I saw this forum user turn himself into a pickle. Funniest thing I ever seen

16 Likes

Watching Jeff or other devs eviscerate people who are claiming they were falsely banned

23 Likes

jeff does a good job shutting down those dumb people.

3 Likes

I think some of the forum comments. We have some people who are just natural comedians.

5 Likes

https://mystgraphics.com/overwatchforumarchive/report-examplesofabusivechat.html

This will always be the funniest thing on the forums to me, even if it’s from the old forums

19 Likes

When jeff slam dunked that guy who made a post trying to claim he was wrongly banned

18 Likes

I remember one time late at night someone made a post saying genji players should hang themselves irl, and it got ratio’d and 404’d so quick it’s like it never happened

4 Likes

In recent memory I’d say that thread about silly Overwatch puns, also the one about eating Overwatch characters made me giggle.

5 Likes

my favorite one is when he said “we have detected numerous cheats and reports on your account. goodbye” or something like that.

5 Likes

Ahh… you just had to be there.

29 Likes

That’s golden :+1:

One more recent thing that made me chuckle was when someone, in a perfectly good faith, made a topic about how “PP doesn’t work”. You can imagine the answers. Not exactly what the poster was hoping for.

6 Likes

i remember that one very well.

1 Like

someone thought i would be intimidated by saying he would flag my post

3 Likes

Beat me to it. Jeff can be a savage.

2 Likes

jeff should do a podcast where he rants and roasts stuff.

6 Likes

When AdderallBoy and his accounts made the forums into Among Us.

10 Likes

Pp best ow addition
Me and my friends (however imaginary) all love pp

2 Likes

The “doxing” incident. The forums looked like a circus. You only need one big clown to create a circus I guess.

5 Likes