Whats the funniest thing that has happened on the forums?

My favorite moment on the forums was when somebody created a thread to call me out for using :eye::lips::eye: too much.

We got into an epic face duel and I won.

:eye::lips::eye:

7 Likes

That is my face. At least respect it.
:eyes::lips::eyes:

1 Like

Probably the Aria Rose drama.
For anyone who doesn’t know she is a Mercy main who really spoke out about wanting Mercy changes on YouTube. One day she tried to get her followers to raid the forums but the moderators were ready for it lol. A lot of people got banned on that day.

The raid was about spamming the forums asking for Mercy changes pretty much.

3 Likes

when was this? that sounds funny as hell lol

“Those are brave men knocking at our door! Let’s go kill them!”

It happened in 2018 I think. Sometime after the mercy rework.

1 Like

Hey I remember that time!

For me, I chuckle every time I see somebody claim that x hero can “do anything” or that y hero is “totally useless.”

Sometimes we just suck at the game until we adapt.

1 Like

It’s funny. You’re so bad at the game, then you start playing differently, and all of a sudden, you’re better. Life is weird, huh?

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s like changing your approach provides different results or something…

2 Likes

I think Kaplan dunking on the guy who got suspended back on the old forum takes the cake.

Probably the time some people decided to turn the Forums into Twitter/Facebook by trying to publicly address and settle beef from some Discord server. I found it an eyeroll to watch at the time, but in hindsight seeing posts such as “I Was Doxxed”/“I Am Not X”/“Setting The Record Straight”/“The Truth About X”/[Insert Audio Files And Various Screenshots Here] pop up here of all places is actually quite hilarious. I haven’t seen most of those posters around here since then, so they’ve probably gone off to establish a career in “the beauty community” or something similar - They’d fit in well over there.

Lmao, a pack of kids (probably the same ones) accused me of being a predatory middle-aged, neckbearded, male divorcee for similar things. I don’t even remember what the exact discussion was, I just remember absolutely cackling.

2 Likes

These girls were just all “you’re an old man that’s being a predator!!!”

I’m gay.

3 Likes

lol. it’s like i NEVER meet these kind of people. and i’m not complaining

1 Like

A toss up between the mental meltdown of our hero or the forum raids. I love drama. We never had so much traffic directed at… Not the game.

2 Likes

Oh my Lord. :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :woozy_face:

I’m a 18 year old woman who’s definitely never been married - some people really have absolutely no clue lol.

2 Likes

I had that happen to me from a boy.

I’m straight.

well… I do want Adderall to come back so, I get why you say that

3 Likes

i don’t. dude made a lot of people mad.

The mercy main that got all the other mercy mains to try and spam the forums was pretty funny watching that fall apart.

1 Like

But he said some weird stuff and flagging him was fun.

He also was a really bad imposter, So we got to repeatedly call him out on it.

2 Likes