What's one hero that you'll always hate?

For me, it’s Tracer. A good Tracer is literally unstoppable.

2 Likes

Torb.
Him and his damn beard.
So unattractive.

6 Likes

Widow. I can’t stand oneshots and widow’s are the absolute worst. There’s no warning unless you can see her and she has basically no counters. Every interaction with her is dictated entirely by how good the widow is rather than the overall better player winning. Hanzo is a close second for the same reasons but at least his arrows have a travel time and an arc. Widow? Nah just point and click. Hard 'nough ennit?

9 Likes

genji. i hate this character’s playstyle

6 Likes

Playing? Reaper/Brig/Sigma/Rein/Junkrat

Playing against? A really good Pharah even tho she’s up

Playing with? Two offtanks that both wanna flank.

Hanzo

Not a fan of spammable one shots, and he is a HARD counter to my favorite character.

Even Hanzo montages piss me off, like 90% of the time he’s just firing near something and gets headshots.

4 Likes

Doomfist

3 Likes

enemy genji and tracer

right… so if the widow is better than you… he will win…

I agree with the Tracer. Genji really isn’t all that bad… I mean a good genji is devastating, but I still feel like I can succ the life out of him with Moira.

Also, every time I see ball insta-locked on the initial hero selection… his little portrait is exactly how I picture the player looking like in real life, lol.

I can’t argue that all balls are bad… but there are certainly a large number that operates on a solo campaign mentality… but dang they can be annoying to deal with also.

Define better. Someone playing a point and click half way across the map that you have no way of knowing is there isn’t skillful imo.

Zarya. I hate Zarya. I HATE Zarya.

2 Likes

Widow instantly removes all fun from any match she’s picked in.

3 Likes

Moira, it’s never fun to deal with one who just spams strafe and jump constantly and makes it hard as heck to hit her.

Throw in her orbs and well, fml

2 Likes

Bastion
I hate him when hes on my team, I hate him when hes on the other.

Pharah. Whether she is on your team or the enemy team the whole game instantly turns into either pocket pharah to the max or counter her to the max. The entire match just becomes about Pharah and how useless or useful a team can make her to the point where no other character get such treatment.

1 Like

Hanzo. Just can’t respect people who play him.

McCree and his stupid flashbang.

1 Like

Doomfist.

Him and all of his bugs.

Pharah.

Probably Doomfist too.