šŸ›” "What's going on?" - Every Reinhardt Main Ever

I am still assuming the ā€œstealth nerfsā€ are just more bugs since that seems to be a theme as of late.

Protato indeed. 3/10.

I was just debating in my head this concept.

How can Blizzard think of doing anything for Reinhardt when they just introduced probably the most under powered hero this game has ever seen.

Hammond is garbage. Hands down garbage. Blizzard will, in my opinion, fix that before all else.

Oh, they definitely will. We were told Reinhardt would be working a little better in April. And I guess we misunderstood April 2018, when they really meant April 2019 at this point.

Thatā€™s why we just want some form of acknowledgement, because we really might as well just assume April 2019.

Yes am worried selling event lootboxes and overwatch league skins is gonna be their top priority upcoming weeks.

1 Like

Blue post over in another thread. Either we get something tomorrow in an update and/or a post from either Geoff or Jeff or we get ignored :frowning:

2 Likes

Id like to hear something as wellā€¦

Historically speaking they have taken a few weeks to address any Reinhardt bugs. When they do, they also disregard most of the problems he had.

Still no blue post? Bummer.

Bump. Keep this thread up! I want a LOT answers now!

As do I, I want an answer :rage:

2 Likes

Is his shatter just dead or something, i mainly play off-tank but there are times where i am forced onto main and so many times iā€™ve shattered saw my shatter connect but not get the stun, one time i went to solo shatter a mercy, so i hit q say the shatter hit her physically saw a hitmarker and yet she just flew away
Edit: This may have been an existing problem but as i say i donā€™t play rein too often

Iā€™m surprised they havenā€™t responded at all to this yet :frowning:

5 Likes

All of his animation cancels are broken. It takes about 3 times as long for reinhardt to swing his hammer out of his shield, shield hopping is broken, shielding into ult is gone. Rein feels like a mess to play.

2 Likes

Then he had something else other than beer, maybe he went for a driking party with Mccree or something?

Think he drank the worm at the bottom of the bottleā€¦

Iā€™m a Torbjorn mainā€¦ BUT I SHANā€™T LET MY BEER BUDDY DOWN!

1 Like

Still no response? If youā€™re nerfing his swing, just tell us so we can figure out whether to adjust his play style or (if youā€™re me) just play other tanks.

4 Likes

Bumping this thread.

4 Likes

One more thing Reinhardt and I have in common: more beer.

7 Likes