What would you do to fix Mercy?

boop is cc, youd be surprised at all the things that are crowd control in this game.

ANything that affects your position speeds and availability

anything that limits you that isnt specifically damage. Sleep, Anti heal, Freeze, Wall, charge, boop, hack, discord, hook, halt, roadhogs ult, etc. Debuffs are cc, and meis wall is cc in the form of an object meant to control an enemies movement(since its created by a character and not just the map its counted as cc). The only real effect i have an issue with discerning as cc is wall hacks aka sonic arrow and widow ult, they are debuffs but its not like a discord orb or bio grenade.

So any fresh idea to spice mercy up.i like to know since she’s my main

basically the nerfs i mentioned really, but honestly, i cant forsee the game going healthy either way

I know, but I mean, it should have a counter play. So remove the boop invul will not make it OP.
Lucio, Pharah, Brig, RH ult could still a counterplay so by this way you don’t have a free-win button.

You see what I mean ?

(I know my English is horrible, I try my best xD)

yea, i see, but the problem is boops going activate fast enough most of the time unless you see it coming

Leave her alone and stop fixing what is not broken. Obviously.
Also, nice video advertisement.

From what I see in game, Stun like McCree, Hog or Brig have a slowest animation speed than boop. So if they can stun/hook they can boop even easier.
Only Rod boop is slow cuz it’s an ult. (Or isn’t ? Can’t remember I don’t play Rog often)

I didn’t stalk you, it’s not difficult to remember the convo we had a couple of days ago.
Now take a hike from this thread, you ain’t contributing anything, you’re the real troll here.

its an ult, but basically instant activations

K, so that work :>

Well I think I’ve made all the explanation I can about my idea.

If someone got some other idea, just go, all idea are welcome can be bad or not, let share it !

1 Like

Leave him alone he had the same problem he has gone for a good 1 houror more

You’re right, I shouldn’t have wasted my time with this trash actually, already did it a couple of days ago and it led nowhere.

XD he’s going to come back and start another argument… Then again, he prolly got suspended.

1 Like

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DearScaredBird-mobile.mp4

I’d like her E to be a launch like in this gif, but maybe not as high because she already has GA.

EDIT: Another video:

NEW MERCY TECH!! BUNNY HOPPING GUIDE (EXPLAINED) | Zyuun - YouTube

2 Likes

Pretty long animation for a simple jump :>

(Y I know, the exit is this way…)

Decrease her holster delay by half at least so she can shoot immediately after switching when required, taking inspiration from TF2 Medic I would do the following changes in her healing.

While the healing target has taken damage in the past 10 seconds, her HPS begins at 30, after 10 seconds of the target not taking damage the rate will increase to a maximum of 70 over 5 seconds (as long as the target is not taking any damage.)

Damage boost can stay the same, if anything I guess it can no longer boost ultimate abilities just for the sake of consistency, alternatively move it to an ability button with some changes (which would also change her secondary fire as well, details below, but nobody wants that.)

Resurrect is no longer an ability, instead it will be part of Valkyrie, which upon activation gets 1 rez charge, resurrect will retain all current limitations, still, with Valkyrie’s regen she can endure a little more if she decides to rez in the middle of a fight.

Her passive regen would be nerfed, either by cutting its rate in half OR increasing the activation delay to 2-3 seconds, falling in line with heroes who have shields like Zenyatta or Symmetra.

So this leaves us with E available again, MY personal suggestion would be to assign her secondary fire to her pistol (she still stops healing if she uses it) which allows her to finish off or contribute to the fight in case of emergencies, Damage Boost would move to E, while healing a target she can activate the ability, it lasts for a while even while disconnected from the healing beam and it goes on cooldown (probably a short one, like Brigitte’s repair pack), as I mentioned before, people want me dead every time I suggest this change.

Resurrection should not be a “normal” ability. It must be tied to ultimate. Specifically:
During Valkyrie, Mercy can target dead team mates with her healing beam. If she does so for 4 seconds, the target gets resurrected.
This would allow her to resurrect up to 4 team mates during Valkyrie, obviously at the cost of not dispensing healing/damage boost to anyone else meanwhile.

3 Likes

I like the idea, just one question, what happens to respawn timers?