What would you do to fix Mercy?

Yeah I initially put 6 seconds, then thought about it and changed it to 7… that’s something that probably would need testing on the PTR

Justin. I know it’s fun to go around arguing with people, ok, I do it too. But we have really reached a point here where it’s getting silly. We are trying to discuss ideas for changes which is what the original post is about and you are still here trying to prove something to people that you don’t even know and shouldn’t even care about. Please stop this kindergarden act. The conversation is over. The debate is over. Start acting like an adult here and just stop. I’ve already stopped replying to this silly argument a while ago, why can’t you just show some maturity and do the same. It’s really starting to get annoying to see your spam in this topic.

6 Likes

dafuq is this? and you called him immature lool.

1 Like

Yeah but the overall concept is pretty good. Is the flight height limited?

Hmm… I don’t know. I think just limiting the length of the healing beam would be sufficient, so you could still get up on vantage points and float around in the air to heal/boost someone up there, but you wouldn’t really be able to reach people down low… I think she does 50 HPS at 15 m right now, you could probably change that back to 60 HPS but reduce her range to 12 m. Between that and the shorter time, flying high probably wouldn’t be too practical

That’s really in the “I don’t know” department tho

1 Like

Also, I’d suggest removing the AoE heals. Mercy is supposed to be a solo target healer so giving her AoE heals in the form of an ability would really go against her character design.

Well, I tried to strike the balance by cutting the heals everyone else is getting. I think the AOE heals should stay, though you could probably put a stricter range limit on it, too. Periodically handing 30 HPS to teammates near your primary target isn’t going to be absurd, especially if you’re slapping on a longer cooldown. I think it provides Mercy with some proactivity, which she needs, just not on Rez

As an afterthought, you could probably even cut the primary target healing. So you’re basically choosing to sacrifice high power single target healing for a brief period of lower AOE heals

1 Like

hes annoyinnng

Anyway, Mercy change:

Ultimate: Give her a halo that you can put on 2 targets and when they die, they get instantly ressed back to half hp

1 Like

dude grow up and stop, they both already told you to drop it but you keep arguing like you need to have the last word here. you make yourself seem like a fool here dude cant you tell?

4 Likes

It’s ok Sgt, he doesn’t know when to drop it even when 5 people are telling him to … but yeah let’s move on with our lives to more important matters and ignore the troll :smile:

3 Likes

because people cant agree with the streamers opinions or anything right?

Streamers are far too unrealistic imo :stuck_out_tongue:

in case people dont realize, mercy isnt used in top tier just because of resurrect, if anything its her easy almost no downside healing, her damage boost, and her ultimate.

Thats why nerfing resurrect 5 times hasnt hurt mercy almost at all

totally uncalled for. you are spamming and trolling a topic that i am interested in reading by arguing with people over dumb stuff. so it is my business. S T O P dude you act like a premature teenager on rampant hormones who needs to prove his worth to strangers on the internet. just end it while you still have some dignity :frowning:

5 Likes

Pretty sure it’s just Resurrect and a bit of Valkyrie.

Problems:

• Resurrect on a static CD
  • Valkyrie giving her AoE heals

Fix these problems and she’ll be close to balanced.

not just aoe heals, it gives aoe damage boost, and also makes mercy unkillable except to snipers. Speaking of damage boost, its absolute insanity that you can rapidly toggle lmb and rmb to where youre both doing damage boost and healing.

I wouldn’t say unkillable. Just extremely tedious to aim at.

she has the lowest death rate in the game, including pro tier(besides neptuno omegalul).

See, I think it’s more they’ve not really nerfed Rez in a way that reduces its value. They’d made it more painful to use, but as long as you’re going to be able to pop off a Rez in 6-7 team fights in a game, it’s still going to be immensely valuable.

It’s kind of like nerfing her healing. Like… yeah I guess that’ll make her worse and more in-line with other healers in terms of healing power, but it’s not really addressing the core problem

1 Like

they did nerf its value, its not an instant revive, and its not instant multi revives.