What to expect for Season 2: Ramattra, Shambali Monastery, and the Battle for Olympus

My guess is that they’re nerfing Kiriko’s cleanse, so they’re going to nerf Ana’s nade too in response to that.

Idk but Greek mythology is the last thing that I think of in the beginning of December.

I expect that I won’t be playing it, because this game sucks now.

1 Like

It isn’t a December battlepass. Its a December 6th to March 7th battlepass

The bug was fixed after like 2 weeks. Numbani has been available in Custom Games since then.

1 Like

symmetra changes

“we decided to give symmetra’s right click +10 damage, bringing it up to a total of 100. To compensate we doubled the charge time, increased ammo cost to 15 and also slowed down the projectile. Also we’re stealth nerfing her turrets again, bringing their damage down to 10 dps”

4 Likes

What to expect:

A hefty fine for all the content.

1 Like

Continue not to see my money, blizzard, well done, keep it up, great.

3 Likes

The harm is that it will expose they have no content…

They’re doing this to artificially inflate how much content comes with each season

In reality it’s like a couple skins and 1 map…

And maybe a hero…

All of which was created 3 years ago and shelved.

2 Likes

Nah you’re alright, uninstalling’s less heartbreaking (shrug emoji)

1 Like

This game is more of a social experiment than a genuine attempt at a live service model…

3 Likes

I’m simply waiting for the Doom changes. If they drastically change him after me working so hard to learn this playstyle, I’ll be beyond annoyed.

We’ll also be visiting Oasis and Nepal at different times of the day

Orange Nepal.

https ://i.redd.it/first-look-at-ramattras-in-game-design-v0-in6ysnd103y91.jpg?width=1719&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d67e8561b72a0f37d42cb23047eda2e37efb52bf

Oasis at midday maybe? It’d be wholly unlike Blizzard to make a map less orange.

It would be fair if the map pools rotates every week instead of every season.

2 Likes

OKay cool looks great. Now can i please have my widowmaker noire skin back on console??? literally its already almost time for season 2 and this entire time still no noire skin. Literally paid for the preorder just for it and now it is gone. At least give people on console who had the noire skin a new code to redeem so we can have it back. I love this game and i want what i payed for so please fix this issue cause it still isnt fixed.

But now that she has a mythic you know they are going to buff her to he godlike :fire:

1 Like

They did say the next mythic was for a less popular character with fewer skins :thinking:

This map rotation sucks. I mean, im very happy about Rialto and BWorld returnings but… still these push maps e control maps… im tired. They really are making me hate those maps. And they are taking out 2 of my favorite, Gibralter and Hollywood… that i didnt even play very often in 220+ levels.
Control maps and push maps are spammed so much. It’s just annoying.

2 Likes

Soo no changes to the stupid DPS passive? For real…?

where are you seen this[?