What to do with Brigitte

highest winrate as i said is due to her being niche, and top 10 pickrate overall means nothing, the specific ranks are what matter. Also ‘being on fire’ means absolutely nothing besides ‘yay she does her job’

brig will not be getting anymore direct nerfs, the best you can hope for is more anti CC to come into the game.

also im just going to bring up your rank here. You have no right to call me a bot when i am almost 1000 sr higher than you. And your rank also explains why you think shes in need of a nerf.

1 Like

Google “This is how sad Overwatch is”

Then play her and enjoy SR that is otherwise unobtainable!

She will get nerfed, for sure.

It is a necessity, she makes the game really dull when she’s on any of the two sides.

It will probably just take more time until devs realize how bad her design and numbers are but it will eventually happen.

Oh and the fact that people will not stop complaining about her will also help. Because we ain’t all just “bad players” as you and other few ones think, we’re actually people that notice a really strange anomaly in the game whenever a Brigitte gets to play.

i did play her(a lot), didnt rank up. You realize that is the exact same thing that happened with mercy with broken sr gain right? and only a few people managed to do that back then

only 10-1000 out of the millions of players that managed to do so.

considering that the only people really complaining about brig anymore in a serious manner are low ranks like yourself, top tier streamers/pro players that heroes get countered hard by brig, or people that dont get how easy she is to outplay.

and yea, the anomaly when brigs in your games is because your rank doesnt have the game sense or positioning to deal with brig. I’m in diamond and brig is insanely easy to deal with every single time unless my team are actually bots, in which case we would lose either way

legitimately its not hard, get a zen, have the zen discord her and call her out, she dies in under 5s, even if ulting, its incredibly easy for me to do, like honestly i dont get how brig is seen as unkillable when even diamonds can easily do it.

considering that the only people really complaining about brig anymore in a serious manner are low ranks like yourself, top tier streamers/pro players that heroes get countered hard by brig, or people that dont get how easy she is to play.

Lmao. Ad Hominem all day long when you have nothing else to say.

Yeah man, we’re all low elo bad players, and the Brig defenders are some high elo godlike aristocrats that understand the world better.

You’re just embarrassing yourself with those kind of arguments.

I’m in diamond and brig is insanely easy to deal with

Lmao, you’re just basically one rank higher than me. If i’ll climb to diamond and then debate you will I still be considered low elo and a bad player ?

so funny

yea, please do get to diamond. play brig and get to diamond. If shes so easy and overpowered surely you can do it solo queue when obviously people did it so ‘easily’

@ me when you do it.

i do not find myself a high elo aristocrat or whatever, but i do know the games balance better than even most of the master/gms at least on this forum.

ever since brigs release the game has actually became more and more balanced due to dive getting ‘killed’, a lot more heroes became viable as changes happened that wouldnt have mattered if dive was still meta and dominant.

1 Like

News Flash: That is literally the point of her design… they wanted her to be hard to take out.
Besides… People always complain on how strong everything is on her…
Her Damage is a bit below 60 DPS when she swings constantly and is purely melee, (aka even not thinking about shield bash, if you are outside of her 6 meter range you’ll be fine) ,
her heals are a measiy 16 HPS that only activates for 5 seconds when she does damage
and her shield doesn’t even properly cover her entire hitbox most of the time, making it really weak to splash damage.
Brigitte is only strong when her enemy team lets her be that. If they’re clever they can starve her out and make the Brig pick be essentially useless to her team .

I’ll remember that next time I see someone defending any hero with “git gud” since that would not only apply to Brig but every hero. And BOI did I hear a lot of people defending certrain flankers with that line.

3 Likes

You summed up my thoughts perfectly.

I honestly have zero issues with Baguette.

My problem is armor, in general, in OW. It’s too good against everything.

Exactly. Then, the next time I feel bad about a Tracer killing me by not even being in close proximity, or a Genji slicing through the team with nanoblade, or D.va blowing people up who made it past the corner, I will dismiss the “git gud” argument and know for sure that those heroes need to be fixed.

Let’s keep in mind here-

She is a SUPPORT. She is not an offensive character. Someone should not have to swap to deal with a support character. That makes no sense. You should have to swap to GET TO a support. You shouldn’t have to swap because of a support’s offensive capabilities. That’s so counter intuitive to balancing in a game that wants to have the “holy trinity”.

Like, I get what people are saying. She’s not so overpowered if she were a tank, or if she were a DPS. But, she’s not either of those. She’s a support character. Let’s keep this in perspective here.

^
You act as if you have to be the one to switch and not the rest of your team.

It’s like ONLY you have the press “H” to switch heroes.

1 Like

Brigitte needs her shield bash CD decreased to 1 second.

1 Like

Yeah, and there is too much armor. It’s like the devs forgot what armor was supposed to be for and just started to put it in whenever lore said they should.

The point of armor was to give tanks more health vs things like shotguns without also giving them more health vs things sniper rifles. Basically, to make it so Rein doesn’t instantly die vs Reaper without making McCree useless. But now Brig hands it out like candy, ruining shotgun heroes, and new heroes like Sym 3.0 have weapons that suffer the armor penalty without having the strengths that it’s supposed to offset.

They also don’t use armor when they should… Hammond should really have armor and far fewer hit points so precision heroes can do decent damage to him.

1 Like

Or maybe good players can take the shield out stop acting like she is uncounterable

First of all they have said they’re not reducing her shield health to keep her as tanky as possible.

HOW TO FIX BRIGITTE - from a Brigitte main also feel free to read this :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

reduce it to nothing, make it so she can fly across the map faster than a Tracer using the shield bash and give her 3k hp, and everyone standing near her is healed as much as transendence
plz blizz :sob:

1 Like

Torb should have done that.

1 Like

THIS IS GOOD
BUT I LIKE THIS

1 Like

any stun should have 8s minimum