What tilts you the most in OW?

My top 3:

1. Getting stunned or booped on my ult and losing both the ult AND the charge. GG blizz, nice design/programming.
  2. Dying to AI aimbots: sym turrets, torb turrets
  3. Genjis who spam double jump, unhindered by my freeze slow.
1 Like

The forum community :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Nowadays it’s when a Wrecking Ball dives me, because I know I can’t do anything for 2 seconds, and even if I did, dude’s got 600 health with a crit spot that’s hidden 90% of the time.

1. The core game being abandoned by the devs
  2. Losing ult while the animation and/or the ult line havent even started yet.

Hanzo.
Also us as a community. I would hate to try and make us happy.
Also people who can’t win/lose with grace.

When you go super big and kill 5 enemies in one push, but somehow lose the fight. That always feels a little bad. But that’s the nature of overwatch. It isn’t about how you perform as an individual, but how your teams works together.

Reapers lifesteal, so op. People say that it’s only on low ranks, but still in diamond reaper is too hard to kill.

1 Like

Genji appearing from nowhere with dash out of cooldown when im bellow 50HP.

Spanzo.

Predicting earthshatter and still cant do much about it.

Flashbang+FtH.

People who want to play Widowmaker on lower ranks.

1 Like

Teammates who complain about people performing their role, when they themselves are obviously slacking or bad.

Worse yet, someone who is slacking on role, complaining about their own role.

A Gengu who makes it his personal mission to hunt me down.

Pharmacy 20 characters

I mostly play QP, so I see a lot of… sub-optimal team compositions.

At this point, 5 DPS + me on Zen is no longer tilting.

However, when one of those 5 DPS decides to start flaming the team, I lose it. If you want to just meme and play around with a goofy comp that has very little chance of winning, that’s fine. I’ll roll with it. But if you’re gonna rage and pretend like winning is the only thing that matters while being part of the problem, you lose my sympathy.

My top 3

1. When I miss headshot, which is no one to blame but myself
  2. When I die due to stupid mistake Im personally responsible for
  3. When my mind/reflexes simply reacted too late.
1 Like

Gunning down an enemy to 1hp then getting one shot feelsbadman

Genji’s overblown kit. No other character has as many abilities and passives as him.

2 Different Firing Techniques
360 Deflect
Double Jump
Dash
Dash Reset Upon Kill
Climb
Dragonblade
Dragonblade reset dash

The lag between invulnerability abilities like Zarya’s bubble and Genji’s deflect.
The cast time in Mei’s ult.
When I shoot roadhog in the gut and no there’s no hit marker.
When there are snipers on the enemy team and my tank combo is
some combination of Road/Wreck/Dva/Zarya
The fact that Bob gets caught on the slightest tip of something and can run off the stage.
The amount of hackers in QP and Arcade.
The fact that QP is a s***show.

2 Likes

The balance decisions

People who doesnt want to work as team in ranked
Throwers
Toxic people
Those who complains about their medals and that they should not swap
Those who runs in alone&keeps feeding and doesnt wait the team
People who doesnt play my shield when playing shield tanks
People who doesnt peek if they need heals and flames afterwards
CC
DeV sIleNce (kinda)
People who likes to false report those whos havent done nothing wrong
Slow updates/balance patches
No new events, etc this list could be longer tho lol
Oh and people who keeps waking my sleeps even if I tell them not to wake them (smile)

Pharah.
I mainly play QP and she is SO annoying. Not to mention when she’s being pocketed. I wish she would just be reworked or nerfed already. :anger:

The other thing that comes to mind is having a Widow / Hanzo in every(98%) QP game. That 95% of them contribute nothing. Makes fighting random actual comps in QP so much fun. (sarcasm) It becomes even more triggering if someone asks them to switch and they don’t or use the excuse “it’s just QP.” :anger: We still want to win, *******. Just because this isn’t ranked doesn’t mean you have to be completely useless. Yes, I’m no better at Hanzo or Widowmaker But that’s the reason, I don’t play them.

There’s custom games or even vs A.I to practice that BS. :anger:

1 Like

Leeroy Jenkins Reins who brag about their gold damage even as their team crumbles around them.

The holier than thou dps Moira who never gives heals and calls you trash for dying, even as they themselves, in that very moment, are taking a double reaper shotgun suppository because they thought they could win that 3v1.

The 2 stack on my team who thinks they are top 500 quality players being held back by the Widow (that they asked for) who gets absolutely no support whatsoever when she gets dived on. Who picks both supports and a tank but missed the Pharah so she’s apparently garbage and should uninstall.

But other than that it’s a fun game.

1. McHanzo
  2. Mercy Mains
  3. Not having new Lore