What' s your key bind for melee?

I use mouse wheel forward

It depends on what character Iā€™m playing and if utilizing melee is worth having that key bonded to that certain button.

I have a logitech g502 mouse so I bound the sniper button to melee for genji, so all Iā€™d have to do is m2 and press the sniper button to maximize damage. But for tracer I have her blink put on the sniper button and m2 is my melee so after I attempt to 1 clip someone I can quickly melee after for additional damage.

It just depends some characters I have it on Lshift button on my keyboard.

REGA is quite comfortable. Doesnā€™t require bending the fingers. However, reaching for most of the surrounding buttons seems to be very uncomfortable. There are less utility keys available.

I think ESDF isnā€™t widely used/known. Most players never even heard about it. Originally I used the normal arrow keys and then switched straight to ESDF after learning how to fast type. It has itā€™s own web page: http://use-esdf.org/ :smiley:

Melee on clicking the mouse wheel feels smooth

The circle button. Yup Iā€™m a filthy console player

the setting for all heros, ive bound melee to mouse 5 and reload to mouse 4. got stuff like discord/ harmony or melee combo for hog on scroll wheel(really good for hook baiting too).

M4 and the default v, but I only have the habit of using m4 on winston, hog and hanzo. (Widowā€™s m4 is toggle crouch)

I bind it to my mouse5. The side button on my mouse. Got got the other one bound to push to talk

1 Like

scroll wheel up

ā€¦

the button on left side of my mouse

1 Like

For most of my characters, my melee is bound to one of the two side buttons on my mouse (unless they have a more important ability that needs to be bound to that key). ā€œVā€ is still bound by default but it never felt comfortable for me to use. It feels awkward to take my thumb off space.

I have it in MB4 (mouse button 4) and A on the switch

Whatā€™s your key bind for melee?

L3 for everyone except for Tracer, Winston and Reaper who have it on L2.

Mouse wheel down. I have shift duplicated on mouse 4 and voice lines on mouse 5.

The top side button on my mouse.

Mouse 4 (Mouse ā€˜Backā€™ Button)
Mouse 5 is also mute mic so I donā€™t have to sacrifice a movement key to speak/mute myself.

1 Like

The side mouse button that is not my reload.

mouse button 5 :slight_smile: so I just use my thumb

A flick of my mouse wheel

My mouse has those 2 buttons on the thumb side, so i use one of those for melee.

Also i have my shift ability 2nd bound to mousewheel up, and my E ability 2nd bound to mousewheel down. That way i can still comfortably use those abilities while Iā€™m crouching