What Role Do Y'all Main?

Oh shut uppppppp kid

1 Like

Typically tank. Although they’re not real fun to play these days. I don’t wanna wait to get DPS, so I only queue that when I have priority reque and a pass. Even then it takes 4-5 minutes as opposed to near instantly with tank, or healer. Healer I tend to have more fun with, so I’ve been leaning more in that direction lately

I’d main tank if i didn’t get erased from existence in half a second or thrown around like a doll with CC and would main support if the balance wasn’t bad to the point it evolves around who have more healing in their team which stops me from playing LĂșcio/Brig/Zen so i just main DPS for Genji.

The way they are making the game it’s easy pickings for me. I’m the ultimate anti Smurf I own 2 accounts. 1 for me and 1 for my girlfriend who plays overwatch. I main torb but I do it in such a way every blizzard entertainment dev is really thinking :thinking: should we make it where a torb can 3 shot a Reinhardt. a torb can hit all 5 players by himself and snipe a widow halfway across the map on junker town at 100 percent accurate accuracy on headshots without using any cheating software what so ever at all. since I’m currently doing everything what I’m saying in 6 vs 6 currently anyway. With a torb removing a extra tank just because the team in creative can’t actually make it function as promised that the game would be the same as overwatch 1 and we were all lied too for everyone is not the way to go. especially upsetting mercy and Hammond players 6 second grapple literally killed a weak hamster :hamster: as it is sigh
 and nerfing echo the newest hero already. You may as well just give each hero a tank heal and support buff on each hero individually for every hero in the game and just put everything back to normal not 1 person is looking forward to a 5 vs 5 experience on the forums or on Reddit in overwatch forums there even Forbes is literally calling blizzard entertainment out on it not to mention Lego or stuff internal office and personal wise. Sorry had to vent my psychiatrist doctor said I shouldn’t bottle things up like Winston or I become enraged. Tracer has a voice line that says the world :earth_americas::earth_africa: can always use “more heroes” Mercy has a voice line that says “heroes never die” yet overwatch is doing just that. I’ve met former game designers who left the company because they felt the company was going in the wrong direction and some one who is Irish in real life Cassidy is actually a Irish girl name Cassidy is a given name derived from an Irish surname and ultimately from the Goidelic given name Caiside, meaning “clever” or “curly-haired.” The name Caiside comes from the Irish word element cas. Cassidy was the 244th most popular name for girls born in the United States in 2009. definitely not a man’s name and being a cowboy who lives the wild west myself not in a virtual game I reckon y’all may want to review it. It’s time for me to saddle up and ride gotta get going before sunset.