What makes you unique on the forums?

Im dummy THICC.

And annoying.

2 Likes

Diehard Brig and Pharah main

My monthly ā€œbring back top 5 heroes chartā€ thatā€™s gone on for 29 months in a row

Making a lot of fake 3d and 2d sombra screenshots during her ARG and pretending they were real

Thatā€™s probably it

3 Likes

I noticed over the years that people generally respond better to two sentences or less per ā€œchunk.ā€ Like if I were to write this sentence it would probably get read. But if I were to write this one, people would usually gloss/skip over it

Instead I shouldā€™ve wrote 3rd like this, alone

3 Likes

My love of Sombra mains

I know this is about myself, but I recognize Doomfish, Jessika (Hope I spelled that right!), and DojaCat whenever I see them. Theyā€™re good people.

Hmmā€¦ about me? I think people would recognize me for my really long comments. I rarely share my opinions, but if I feel strongly about something Iā€™ll comment about it, and type up comments longer than some kidā€™s essays.

Generally speaking, wall-o-text.

1 Like

Thereā€™s nothing particularly special or unique about me. Iā€™m just a person with opinions ā€“ typically opinions that are held by many other people ā€“ in an internet sea of people with opinions. It is normal, human and healthy to see ourselves as distinct and unique. However, at my age I think life is more of a matter of nihil sub sole novum.

1 Like

Forgot to mention I am also known as that person who puts a star in all topic titles they ever made

(gotta use alt code stars now that anti-fun no emojis allowed law is in place)

1 Like

I donā€™t think there is anything special about me lol.

2 Likes

My name is Yoshikage Kira. Iā€™m 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I donā€™t smoke, but I occasionally drink.

Iā€™m in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up.

Iā€™m trying to explain that Iā€™m a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldnā€™t lose to anyone.

2 Likes

My undying homosexual love for Sigmaā€™s balls.

This made me smile

Stats. Data. Long words. Hates Reinhardt.

My girlish charm. :policewoman:t4:

I give tons of likes to people, but I donā€™t always comment in the threads in which I am giving likes.
Also, someone (devil/bloggerman) made an appreciation thread for me.

3 Likes

Canā€™t think of anything specific

1 Like

Nothing

I am here to remind the Moderator team that they have no sense of humor.

1 Like

Oh you are unique, I cannot unsee that pic of you dressed as DVaā€¦I wish I could. I really do. :frowning:

1 Like

I know that much sexy is a crime :stuck_out_tongue: