What just insta-tilts you?

Flex players, like one tricks, are good with only a certain amount of heros. Flex player doesn’t mean they can play ever thing but rather they have several heros they can use to work with the team.

I’m a flex tank player but it doesn’t matter how many times you ask I cannot play D.Va. I haven’t the skill. Flex players have this issue too.

Your putting the blame one 5 players for not working with 1? That doesn’t make sense at all. Your asking for 5 people to compromise with 1. Just because they can flex does not mean they can flex to make your hero choice work. Especially if you get countered.

It’s not Hypocrisy, I’m not entirely sure you understand the meaning of the word.

i get tilted for my lack of skill

Torbjorn.
20 characters.

1 Like

When a hitscan celebrates after killing me as Pharah.

Like way to go, you and 4 others picked an obvious counter right off the bat because hitscan is really powerful right now, congrats :roll_eyes:

/s

I used to be ok with it as it was pretty uncommon for a specific individual to take me out so frequently, but at this point in the game’s lifespan with hitscan being as overtuned as they are, picking a hero that is going to shut out a Pharah isn’t worth celebrating.

It’s 3 years in you better know how to kill a Pharah by now…

That’s not so bad.

It’s when you get 4 or 5 in a row.

Then I get tilted and want to strangle Jeff.

Then I wonder why my MMR goes down

Mei walling us off in spawn. Makes me just feel like the entire match is thrown because we’re staggered from the enemy and more likely than not the Mei player is just screwing around and is having fun aggravating their teammates rather than trying to win the match.

Seconded.

20 characters.

1 Like

When you try to heal a 5 dps comp against oneshots and bobs and ashe dynamites and they’re scattered around like wild rabbits and then you get this:

I should just make it a priority to instantly swap to roadhog next time someone whines for heals on a situation where it’s impossible to heal through bob, overextensions, oneshots and nobody seeking cover when they are getting shot at.

Sometimes 5 dps pulls through, which is the only reason I don’t instalock symm. But QP is making it really difficult to consider healing anymore.

Oh and getting nanoed multiple times as dva without the intent of saving me. While we have a genji waiting for his 4k nanoblade.

This is what I witness recently:

Enemy Ashe “B.O.B! Do something!”.

B.O.B charge in straight to backline, next to our Ana.

Ana shot sleep dart to enemy reinharth shield instead.

Ana killed by B.O.B

Ana sez “stoopid tim!”

Competitive.

I am taking break from competitive.

When people on the enemy team pick:

Hanzo
Reaper
Mei
Roadhog
Doomfist
Junkrat
Brig

Any of those people, honestly. Especially tilt-worthy when there’s more than one on this list on the same team.

Trying to play Wrecking Ball and watching the whole enemy team swap to Reinhardt, Roadhog, Sombra, Mei, Ana, Brigitte … this game needs anti-CC so bad it hurts.

2 2 2. If someone says that at the start of a match. If not decides to pick a dps and starts to troll.

Or locking a dps inside first 2s and saying: 2 2 2. Somehow, most often than not it comes from: Hanzo and Genji.

I play on console (PS4) and PC so here it goes:

1. When a console player uses keyboard and mouse ON CONSOLE
  2. When I’m playing quick play and people start yelling like it competitive (Both PC and Console)
  3. When a team mate keeps walking forward when everyone is doing the group up voice line.
  4. When people are surprised when they win with communication ( This isn’t a huge tilt but it annoys me when people are surprised)
  5. People who play onLY DPS AND STILL SUCK AND COMPLAIN ODE LIKE THEY’RE THE ONLY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD THAT PLAYS DPS AND THAT EVERYONE HAS TO PLAY TANK AND MEDICNFOBGUSGfoams a the mouth
1 Like

People run away from their own healers. Mega-tilts me.

It’s also annoying when a Soldier or Hog takes like 5 damage and drops their heal when I’m standing right behind them, but “tilt” is too strong a word for these situations.

2 Likes

Nothing triggers me more than a random log from hanzo to the head :rage:

When someone just starts throwing the blame around after a lost fight/round.

Stop focusing so much on others misplays. If it’s bad acknowledge it, and suggest a strategy instead of being a useless whiner.

I have been having issues lately with the ubiquity of Bastion. He’s ok as a member of the overall roster - don’t necessarily mind him being in the game in an overall sense but the way his presence predetermines most matches actively makes the game more boring and lately he’s basically in every match. If you don’t have teammates that adjust or work together to overcome (more than half of all matches) the outcome is predictable.

This and the 3±4+ DPS comps…

1 Like

insta lock 3-4 dps before anyone has picked a tank or healer

Picking Pharah in quickplay and 1 nanosecond later all six enemies go to hitscan and snipers and hexacounter me

Logging in for the first time after not playing for a few days and having my first 3 times I queue up backfill in a row.