What just insta-tilts you?

People who aren’t doing their job. People who aren’t even trying.

I can dismiss a lot of things. Even throwers, Toxicity, abusing game mechanics, crying, even cheaters. But for some reason, I get triggered when someone picks a hero but then not doing even the most basic stuff that hero provides.

For example. I’m fine with someone only picking Widow and not hitting a single shot for the entire game. But I get super triggered if he tries smg like a soldier staying behind Rein’s back. Or Mercy players trying to shoot while their own teammates dying. It doesn’t matter which team they are in, I get super pissed.

But only in comp though. I don’t mind someone trying to have fun in qp.

Seing bronze portraits with low level with godlike skills (usually genji or tracer)…

1 Like

I can really sympathize with you on this one. Especially the DPS Moira’s… I mean… Why?

1 Like

People overextending then flaming in chat.

Tbh some people not being on chat is more of an advantage than a disadvantage.
At least for me, i play better and tilt lrss if i am not on chat at all.
Yesterday joined a game, 5 instalock dps (df widow genji reaper hanzo). I pick baptiste.

Now once upon a time i would have spouted some passive agressive comment both in team chat and all chat, gotten talked back to by one of the dps, and switched to dps just to troll.

Instead i said nothing and saw nothing said due to not having chat.

Stood back and then on payload entire game while the dps guys all went their own way and did work, healing nonstop when possible. The genji and df would always come running back to my line of sight when low, jump around in place while I healed them up, toss a “thanks” voiceline and then run off back into the fray.

We won easily, but if i had been in voice chat , even if i didnt say anything, im 90% sure SOMEBODY probably did, and just seeing that would have changed the way i saw and played that game

This post i just saw yesterday

1 Like

When people talk with food in their mouth.

Oh wait you mean in game.

When people talk with food in their mouth

Mostly the oversized EGO and people trying to play the “im offended” card when they are critizised.

Like you see a dude messing up HARD on a hero you have a lot of knowledge and you just say something “uhh … toxic” or you get the classic “Chill bruh, its QP”.

Ok, my bad, I guess you are just trolling and you are actually a T500 that is basically acting like a bronze “for fun” and your blatant mistakes are just a facade. Got it.

When the opposition Doomfist feeds in to your entire team, smashes all his cooldowns and nobody is able to deal with it before he launches himself away to safety.

The official Overwatch forums and the fake news that spreads like bacteria on them.

When players pick heroes they can’t even play properly and then refuse to switch said heroes which in a situation where the opponents play properly will in 9/10 games lead into them throwing the game through this move

What instatilts me? People that just whine constantly about mechanically hard to play heroes like widow and ana.

Hur dur op nerf nerf nerf

brig moira sombra mei existing

Oh god I forgot this one : Shoot the shields

Being in a team where the enemy Orisa plants a shield and it lasts for 10-12 seconds, and you have Road, Zarya, Mcree, Zen (me), Baptiste and Junkrat. Like … seriously? That winston that jumps you in the middle of your team, puts the bubble and NOBODY shoots it?

Does shooting shields make you lose SR? Even in Quick Play?
Sure mate, if you are playing Dive and you just … jump the shield, fine. Otherwise?

SHOOT THE SHIELD

Getting killed by Rocket Punch.
I don’t really mind the rest of Doomfist’s kit, but RP, oh god…

Hanzo “headshotting” me when the arrow is five feet away from my body

CC and some extremely random deaths either due to lag or just the game decided my shots won’t register when I use deflect/my slashes won’t register when I use blade.

Sub-gold players to talk egregious amounts of trash playing extremely basic heroes like they’re the next Dafran.
You miss tanks with Reaper but everyone else isn’t allowed to make mistakes?
Seriously?
Get bent, dude. We’re all bad here, you’re no exception.

Says the guy who’s name is “God” :thinking:

I don’t have an issue with it as I have ‘dark’ in mine but God literally falls into the same category as all those words in a gamer tag. I can’t bare the irony :rofl:

I don’t remember if I’ve replied to this yet, but-

-People who blame the healers for their own stupidity
-People who blame a everyone on their team for a loss rather than look at how they could improve themselves with all that ‘carry potential’
-People who give up instantly in Competitive just because there’s a Symmetra or Torbjorn, without even giving them a chance to prove that they’re perfectly capable of playing
-Being spawn camped by a Widowmaker 3k yards away