What is your rank and average fps?

What is your rank and average fps? I want test and see if there is a real correlation between these numbers.

I’m somewhat a Platinum-Diamond player though i haven’t really invested time in Competitive for a while.

My FPS averages around 120-144, pretty much all you’ll need imo.

60fps-gold/silver

Im bad at game yes

Mid masters. Solid 144.

8700k + 1070

Gold and 30-60 because Sony doesn’t pay Blizzard enough (for the 120fps patch)

1 Like

im plat and i get 40 to 54 on my xbox one, but i think my eyes arent that great because i dont notice the difference between 15 and 200 fps lol

I am Gold and have a 144hz monitor, but average around 100-144 hz, sometimes going even low as 80.

I hit around 300-400 fps with a 144hz monitor and I’m 3.2. I have a friend who plays at 30 fps 50% render scale and he’s 2.8 right now (although he just swapped to pc and was GM on console). Being above 60 doesn’t make that much difference until you’re top 500 i think, plenty of people have hit it at 60 fps. 30 fps however might limit you to like plat or diamond idk.

i get around 90fps

most seasons been diamond-GM rank

gtx960

FPS 150, 144 Hz monitor and I did hit 3200 on dps and tank. 3050 on support.

But I climbed to low plat in second season with 45 FPS.

grandmaster. fps 200 stable

Plat/Diamond border 60fps

High Masters at 144hz.

Better FPS and Monitor Refresh Rate does make the game smoother, but it isn’t the reason that you can be hardstruck/in low ranks

2 Likes

Low diamond, 144 to 155

I’ve done mid masters games at it before and even though I got a headache, we were able to roll still… if someone was used to it they definitely could do GM at minimum. Id be surprised if T500 wasn’t possible at 30 FPS

1 Like

That’s just it - people thinking high refresh is going to help much when everything else in your game is bad are in for a surprise. High refresh can help unlock potential, but it won’t give it to you in the first place.

2 Likes

Gold. I play with 200 fps on a 144hz monitor.

Platinum rank. Locked at a constant stable 165 fps (my monitor refresh rate).
I do not believe there is any correlation between ones rank and hardware performance. Except for extreme cases of course where someone plays at like 10 fps which would impact their ability to aim.

1 Like

It can be if the computer is bad enough

As long as you have 60fps then there is really no excuses